Arrival

(Time skip to after the feast and everyone is heading back to their common rooms)

Third-person POV

As Alyssa walked up the stairs to the Gryffindor common room. Lily walked beside her, talking about something that she had no clue about, but she swore it was something around the topic of how frustrating James is.

She hadn't even noticed she'd reached the common room till she collided with the wall.
"Oh holy sh- sorry! "

Lily laughed at her, wiping tears from her eyes before helping her off of the floor.
"It's alright dear. Now, password? " The fat lady said, a bit of a giggle in her voice.

"Oh uh, it's Extasico Runner. " Alyssa stated

"I'm sorry dear that's wrong."

"It is?"

Lily looked at her and smacked her upside the head.

"That was last year's passwords. The password is Lexica Locomotor"

The fat lady nodded and let the girls pass. It was late, and Alyssa thought that everyone had gone to bed. Clearly not.

There, right in front of her were the marauders.

She didn't want to converse with them right now.

But unfortunately, fate had other plans.

"Ooh look who we have here, " Peter said, motioning to the girl who spun round to see them.  Alyssa turned to look.

"Hi? Can I help you with something?"

 Remus just prayed they wouldn't hit her.

 And as if a miracle had appeared out of nowhere, somebody's phone rang.

It was Alyssa's.

She got her phone out of her pocket, her hands shaking. And pressed answer.

"Oh um hey dad how are you! "
"Just checking to see how you are little wolf. " She turned around, her back to the four boys who just sat there.

. "I thought we were over the nicknames? " She giggled.

 "Never. Well, how are you, Alyssa? Is everything fine? Ar-"

"Is that your dad?" Lily said."Hiya Mr. Mikaelson." 

"Hello dear, how are you?"

"Do we need to kill somebody? " The unmistakable voice of her aunt Rebekah rang through.

"Oh god, no everything is fine," Alyssa said through the phone.

"Oh okay little wolf, go to bed now. And phone you mother in the morning, and your uncle Kol- "

"Is that Alyssa? " Her mother said.

"Yes but she needs to sleep Hayley. "

"Okay but let me talk to her first. "

"Hi, mum," Alyssa said. She began to speak.

After about five minutes, she muttered a "yes, I love you too mom and dad" then hung up the phone, a smile on her face.

The marauders looked at her and Hope stepped up and asked,

"Why do they only call you?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Dad and mum hardly ever call me. They only call you. Why?"

"I didn't know that. Sorry, Hope I really am."

"Whatever. Of course, they only call you. It's just typical."

What was that supposed to mean?

Alyssa turned around and ran upstairs to her room and fell onto her bed. Her mom and dad didn't call Hope?