Great Hall

"Wake up you ass! " Lily yelled frustratedly as she hit me with a pillow.

I was beyond pissed, I mean, how dare she? I need my sleep. Angrily, I said,
"You have exactly three seconds to explain why you just woke me up! "

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because it's morning and you should be awake AND we have class? " She listed these things out as she'd rehearsed them.
"I'm going to murder you, Evans. "
"Oh my god. No, don't please. If you do what you did the last time-"
"It's too late, I've already decided how" I dramatically said "Now go away."

She glared at me and threw the pillow in my face.  Why is she so rude? And why am I her friend again?

Before she left the room she warned me that I had thirty minutes before bloody potions with Slughorn. Don't get me wrong I love the potions subject and Professor Slughorn. I just hate the people in the class. Let me introduce you to a few:
The  marauders
Jack Worraps (he set fire to my robe in the third year, he got into big trouble and is now hated by Lily)
Lucius Malfoy (ew just ew)
Narcissa i-don't-remember-her-last-name (she's okay it's just the way she fawns over Malfoy. I mean ew)
And many other horrors.

So, that was a hell room. Nevertheless, I got out of bed and got dressed and changed and did whatever the hell I do when I wake up.

I met Lily in the common room. Everything was normal and usual until we got to the Great Hall.

First, Lacie Landons came up to me(I hate her)and she said enthusiastically, may I add
"Oh my god, Lyssa. Love your shoes! "

I ignored it and sat down in the only available seats which were, of course, next to the marauders. We sat down and I smirked devilishly. The marauders seemed to notice that and were looking weirdly at each other. Great! Just the fuel I needed.

Lily noticed too. Oh boy, she was going to be embarrassed.
"What are smiling about? " She asked.
"Your punishment. " I grinned and her face turned horrified.
"No, please. " She begged me. I shook my head and began to start it.

 I ran ou the door, and she followed me right where I wanted her.

A/N: the next chapter is going to be spicy and in the potions classroom. There's always drama in the potions room.

AND I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. SCHOOL AND THIS GODAMN PANDEMIC ARE PISSING ME OFF.

-AMY/AMINAAH