Potions

After food in the Great Hall, me and Lily made our way to the Potions classroom.
We sat down and to my not-so-surprised relief, we were early.
The Potions classroom was as empty as James's attempt to get Lily to love him. No wait I'm joking.

Or am i?

We sat down and Lily got her stuff out and I was about to.

When I realized I forgot my stuff.
Oh shit. Ohhh shit.
People began to start coming in and put out their stuff.

Oh shit.

"Hey where's all your stuff? " Lily asked like the good friend she was. She was totally gonna kill me for leaving my stuff behind.
"Oh, um .... I um.. I forgot to get it? " I said cautiously and slowly, not wanting to awaken the monster inside her. Oh boy. Her demeanor changed from that of a confused yet smiling face to an angry and pissed-off look.

"I'm so sorry Like. I'll just go get my stuff and I'll be right back I swear. " I rapidly said to her. She whacked my ass (not literally I mean she hit me on my arm, don't think like that) with a book and told me to hurry up.

I ran up the stairs quickly and infront of the Gryffindor common room. I muttered the password to the Fat Lady and hurried upstairs.

Grabbing my stuff, I was about to run back out when I saw... a note? James probably wanted to apologize again in note form this time.
Only, to my surprise... It wasn't.? I picked it up from my bed and read it.

"You're really pretty. Your eyes are as blue as the Atlantic,
And your hair looks as soft as silk.
Your smile makes my whole day
And your teeth are as white as pearls.
I'm shy to approach you
So I won't leave a name.
Let's just hope that when I do
You'll feel the same? "
PS- I'm not good at poetry so this was weird.
~ Your secret admirer. "

Boy I was shocked. A person. A real life person. Wrote. That. To me? Ok wow. I'm shocked. A person has feelings for me.

Human. Feelings.

Or maybe it's a sick prank? My subconscious told me. But, from the way it was written, something was telling me it wasn't. I stuffed the note in my bag and ran out.
I was late as hell and Slughorn was going to kill me.

But, at least I looked decent and was going to do that fashionably late thingy thing that non wizards do in those tv series things.

I got to class and boy let me tell you, as soon as I opened those doors, and I mean as soon as I opened those doors, everyone EVERYONE looked at me. Why? I mean, why? Why can't they just keep their nosy ass selves to themselves. I mean, why do it got to be like that?

"Ms Mikaelson you are late to my class. Detention. " Slughorn said.
"No please sir I forgot my stuff so I had to go and get it from my dorm room. Sorry" I explained.
"That is not my fault. " He replied coldly and swiftly.
"Well I never blamed you did I? " I mumbled, but it seemed as though everyone heard me.  A couple of 'oohs' echoed around the room.

Sirius was studying me, my every movement, and James looked impressed. Or was it the other way round? Or was Sirius actually Remus and I went crazy?

Oh god.

"Double detention." He said, almost .... Sad? I felt super bad so I was going to apologize to him after the lesson. "Sit down. " He continued.

I was about to make my way to where Lily was sat only to find it accompanied by the ass of James Potter.
"You're in my seat James. " I said. He only smirked. The bastard how dare he?
"Not there. " Sluggie said " Over here, by Mr Black. " he said.

"Um you're kidding... Right? " I said to him. He was kidding right.
Sirius mother fucking Black.

Unfuckingbelievable.

The bastard was smirking at me too while waving his fingers and motioning me to come sit next to his ugly ass. I mean he's not ugly it's just that- shut up Alyssa.

Hesitantly, I sat near him and put my stuff out.

"Hello." He said cooly.
"Don't talk to me."I said to him, not wanting to converse. He shrugged and said back,
" That's a pity for you. All the girls beg to speak to me and do more. I mean who wouldn't. "
Ok calm down. Cool down Alyssa. He's not worth it. Stay focused on Slughorn.

"I mean, who wouldn't want to get in bed with me? I'm practically a god. " He boasted.

That's it.

"Ok, first of all." I snapped at him "You. Are. Not. A. God! Second of all, I wouldn't want want to get in bed with you because it's a real pity for anyone who does. Third of all, who in the name of Jesus would beg to speak to you? The only thing that's a pity for me , Sirius Orion Black, is to be sat near you! So just do me a favour,and SHUT UP! I feel sorry for your parents. " I yelled at him.

Everyone gasped. Oh Lord I messed up. And what I said was really bad. I mean, not even Sirius deserves to hear that. Especially since his home parents are really mean to him. Don't ask me how I know that.

He was at a loss for words. And then be stormed out of the classroom. Hell,even  Slughorn looked like he felt bad for him. The rest of the marauders stayed put and remained stoic. James and Remus were clenching their jaws and glared at their desks. "Okay no need to eye rape your desk like it's Lily. " I mentally said to James.
A/N -I'm sorry I had to. 😂😂

I felt .. Numb. But why? It's not like I like him. Oh my god I need to apologize.

The Slytherins were laughing hysterically at him. Like, really laughing their heads off.

"Shut up! " I yelled at them. Instantly, they shut up and turned back to the lesson once they saw my werewolf face.

I then ran out of the classroom and after Sirius Black. Why oh why...

A(n -I am trying to update as soon as I can so I'm sorry to all those who like my story and keep waiting for me to post more.
What do you think is going to happen?