its okay.

He looked at me before hesitating,

"What did we do? " He whispered, his voice barely over a whisper. I opened my mouth then closed it.

He was asking me what they did. Years of torment. The bullying. Everything. It all just came rushing back.

"You're seriously asking me that? " I scoffed at him.

He looked at me, concern in his eyes,

"I'm not kidding Lyssa." 

That godamn name. It all went downhill from there.

"No. You know what you don't get to call me that name. You ask me why I'm acting the way I'm acting? You don't think that after all these years I wasn't just going to snap out? No? Well you're wrong. "

He sat, quiet.

"What did we do? " He repeated, more to himself.

"What did you do? I'll tell you what you guys did. That was YEARS OF TORMENT! ALMOST 6 FUCKING YEARS OF ME HAVING TO BE AN OUTCAST. A-AN ABOMINATION! AND FOR WHAT? WHAT DID YOU GUYS JUST WANT TO BREAK ME DOWN? THROW ANY CHANCE OF ME HAVING A GOOD SCHOOL LIFE OUT THE WINDOW? "

Quiet.  I was practically breaking down at this point. Tears streamed down my cheeks and he was just sat there. His head was bowed down and he looked guilty.

He should be guilty. They all should.

"I'm sorry. " He said a little while after. He stood up and I flinched backwards. He was shocked. But why? This was their doing. All those scars. They all did it.

Dicks.

"I don't want to hurt you. " He tried to say in a reassuring voice.

"You don't want to hurt me? " I laughed dryly. " All these years you allowed your friends to hex me, throw whatever spell they could at me and you say you don't want to hurt me? WELL I'M GETTING A BIT CONFUSED. " I yelled at him.

I was frantically moving my hands about, using them to explain more further.

He moved closer while I ranted on, and now I was crying even more. He came even further.

And put his arms around me.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. " He kept saying to me while I was crying

I kept ranting.

"It's not fair. IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR. YOU GUYS HAD SUCH A-" I stopped myself before asking him.

"Why me? Why me of all people. Why not Octavia Bones, why not Lexia Riggs? Why, just tell me why." I sobbed into his chest as he soothed me.

"I'm sorry Alyssa. "

Yeah well sorry doesn't cut it does it? He- They broke me. And yet only he was apologizing. When he did nothing.

And that was where he went wrong. He did nothing. Nothing at all. He didn't stop them, he didn't get in between, be did simply nothing.

So why did I accept his apology so fast?

It's not fair.

So not fucking fair