xv

Alyssa POV:

Alyssa POV:

The hall went silent all of a sudden. It's like time was frozen. Sirius held his hand to his cheek and looked at me, hurt in his grey eyes. Those damn grey eyes. Wait what?

I shuffled uncomfortably, looking around. All eyes were on us two. I felt like they were closing in on me. I loosened my collar and gulped.

Muttering a small 'sorry', I grabbed my bag and walked out of the Hall, eyes following me as I left.

What a dumbass I was.

I sat in my dorm contemplating my life choices, and wondering how the hell I had gone from being a quiet bullied kid, to a cruel bitch. I had just slapped someone.

Of course, everyone was going to hate me. I'm such an idiot.

But then again maybe he deserved it. I was angry and mad and I just wanted too scream it out. But I couldn't. I kept it bottled up inside me, like it was some dangerous part of me that I couldn't unleash. Because that would mean chaos.

I was so caught up in my own thoughts I didn't hear Lily and Alice come into the room.

"Hey." They both said softly to me as if i were about to explode.

"Hi." My monotone dull voice rang out. They sat next to me, sympathy in their eyes.
I didn't want their sympathy. I didn't want them to feel sorry for me. I just wanted to be alone.

But I didn't say that. I couldn't. They were my friends. It wouldn't be fair on them. They were trying to help me. So I stayed quiet.

"You know, what you did today was pretty bad ass" Lily smirked at me. I geoaned and fell back onto the bed.

"Don't remind me. "

"It was though. In all my years, I have never seen one person slap Sirius Black. " Alice told me.

I giggled, the sad thoughts slowly washing away.

"Okay, maybe it was a little bad ass. " I gave in. We all chuckled, then went silent.

It wasn't awkward, it was peaceful.

"Okay, now, we've got your homework" Alice started

"And you have to finish it with us. " Lily finished.

I groaned and buried my face in my pillow.

"Fuck off. "

"Hey! Don't be rude. "

"Oh sorry. Fuck off please. " I retorted sarcastically. She whacked me with a pillow.
Bitch.

It's short ik but I'm tired. I might upload tomorrow but  we will see. Sorryh for being slow, I'm an idiot but oh well .

~'|•Aminaah•|'~