ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

•Messy inner circle•

Ariana's POV

"So, how did everybody's break go. It's weird that I even have to ask this, but we legit spent like no time together this summer so..?"

Summer was right, we usually always link up all the time over summer break but I guess we've all just been so caught up in our own individual lives that we just didn't make time to hang out.

"Girl I know, what the hell happened to us over break? We always find time to hang out." We all shrugged at Solána's question cause we honestly had no idea.

We're currently in our art class, we usually sat in the back just to talk shit since there was nothing else to do since it's such a boring class.

Plus the teacher doesn't care, all she does is sit at her desk going on about her divorce with her husband which don't get me wrong sucks but...the fact that I had already taken one of her classes last year and she's still talking about it is kinda sad.

"Well, my summer was a complete shit show. Like I don't even know why I try sometimes."

"Bianca what did you do this time, I swear you're always getting into some mess?" Solána started laughing and we all joined in.

"Justin and I broke up in like the middle of break. I just made one small mistake." We all looked at her waiting for her to tell us what the mistake was. "I may or may not have kissed his brother."

"You didn't?" She nodded at Courtney and we all shook our heads in disappointment.

"Don't act like you girls wouldn't have done the same thing, he and Jorge look exactly alike. They're identical twins, you know you'd make the same mistake that I did."

"No, no we wouldn't. Anyways, what's your excuse Courtney?"

"Literally nothing, my parents had me in New York checking out colleges. It wasn't terrible, but I would've rather been anywhere else."

Their eyes all drifted over to me as the silence came over our group.

"Ari, you've been awfully quiet. I know you just had to be doing something since you're not saying anything?"

I shrugged, but I couldn't help but to smile hearing Vic's question.

"Ooh I know that look, you must have gotten into something serious." I didn't say anything to that but Summer wasn't gonna give up. "Go ahead and spill, you know you want to tell us anyways."

I hesitated a bit, but the look on the girls' faces were very convincing.

"My summer break wasn't bad actually. Bryson and I went to LA for like three weeks."

"Three weeks in LA?" I nodded. "Just you and him alone, what exactly were you two doing the whole time?"

"I know what you guys are thinking, but I can promise you that it's not what you think. We went there mainly because he knows some really good producers out there and he thought it would be a good idea if I got in the studio to record something."

"So did you?" Solána crossed her arms over her chest as she stared at me from across the table.

"For real, like you're giving us all of the information except what you know we need to hear."