ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘

•What are you gonna do?•

Carlos's POV
Boca Raton, Florida
Tuesday

"So, you finally did it? I didn't think you'd actually go through with it."

I turned my head over to Justin who was sitting in my desk chair on his phone.

"Did what?"

"You know what I'm talking about Carlos, don't play dumb."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, cause he was talking to me sideways and because I really didn't know what he was talking about.

I sat up on my bed a little straighter and he puts his phone down to look at me for a second.

"You cut Ariana off."

I don't see how or why he'd know that, but I guess if he knows then he knows.

Somebody gotta stop talking in our group cause I like to keep some things private.

"Who told you that?"

"Your sister."

Ariana must have told her that I was "cutting her off" after she found out from me.

I never actually said I was cutting her off, I merely said that I wasn't gonna be able to kick it with her like I used to because of the situation and due to India not being comfortable with it.

Never once said I was cutting her off.

"I didn't say that, and why is my sister even talking to you?"

He shrugs.

"I don't know, I guess she feels like maybe your friends will have a better chance at getting through to you than she will."

She was right about that when it came to other things, but this situation is a lot different than some of the things I'd gotten myself involved in in the past.

"Well, I didn't cut Ariana off. I just told her that we couldn't hang out at India's discretion." He looked at me blankly and I just shrugged in response to that cause I didn't know what else he wanted me to say.

"That's cold, I can't believe you actually did that. You and Ariana been friends since you moved to Florida, you two dated and stayed friends through the breakup and now all of sudden you're gonna drop her just like that because some girl who has no merit whatsoever is telling you to?"

"You would do the same thing if Bianca had told you to stop associating with a friend that you had."

He shakes his head almost immediately when he heard me say that.

"No, actually I wouldn't. You wanna know why?"

He didn't give me a second to answer before cutting in again.

"Bianca actually trusted me around the girls I was friends with, and if I'm not mistaken Ariana trusted you as well. There has to be some reason for India to just basically diss Ari and tell you to do the same, I don't see why she'd just out of nowhere want you to stop messing with her when they're friends as well."