ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛

•More than I expected•

Carlos's POV
Boca Raton, Florida
Monday

"When did you find time to do this shit though? This is dope."

Kimetrius shrugged at the question while we all continued to look down at our phones.

Our first class of the day was about to start soon so we were just messing around until then.

Putting his phone down for a second, Damian looks over at Kimetrius.

"So where did you meet this Landon guy, he seems chill?"

"In PA, I knew him from awhile back before I moved here. I just brought the idea up to him and he was all on board from the jump."

"That's why I was gone for the last half of thanksgiving break. I was busy shooting a video and making music."

I nodded at that and I went to go sit down in my seat.

"Well I mess with the song. Everything from the song itself to the video is a whole ass vibe."

The guys nodded agreeing with what I said.

"How does Karrueche feel about the song considering the fact that you said that you're too cool for a girlfriend?"

Kimetrius laughs at what Chris says only shaking his head.

"It's not even like that really, I was just making a profound statement you know? That's my girl, I'm set on her but that lyric was all for show."

We nodded once again before returning to our seats.

It was good that his relationship seemed to be going well.

Me on the other hand though, I'm not so sure I'm gonna be able to say the same for myself once the day is through.

The time had finally come for me to tell all to India just to get it out of the way.

I had held this secret between Ariana and I in for far too long and I was becoming more restless as the days went on with me not saying a thing to her.

I was just gonna have to man up in a sense and admit to her my wrong doings.

I just hope she doesn't take it too bad.

I can't exactly say that though, cause I know I would completely flip out over hearing that my girlfriend kissed another dude.

I'm just gonna pray on this one.

_____

Getting into Ms. Johnson's class for the day, I knew I was only a good hour out from having to tell her about what happened.

It was tough to have to look her in the eye and hold conversations with her on a daily basis knowing that I was withholding information that she needed to know from her.

That took a lot out of me, and honestly I just wanted the weight of it all off of my shoulders.

Even if that meant that I would be losing out on another relationship with someone that I genuinely had feelings towards.