ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

•Horror nights for everyone•

Carlos's POV
Boca Raton, Florida
Halloween

"So, what are we gonna do tonight? I don't want to stay locked in my house on Halloween. Especially since we still got school for one more day this week."

Whoever thought of the Halloween thing should have been a lot smarter and just put the day on a Friday permanently, cause there is no reason why we should have to go school the very next day.

That's lame as hell.

I'm probably just gonna end up ditching tomorrow though, there's like no point in going.

Besides it's just one day, I'm sure the teachers won't miss me that much.

"I thought I told you what we were doing last night Kimetrius, did you forget already?"

His end of the phone went silent fairly quickly, so I can only assume that he definitely was not listening to what I was telling him yesterday.

"Nah I'm sorry, I couldn't really focus. I was with Karrueche last night."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, but I knew he couldn't see me.

"The one girl in our Bio class? What is she doing hanging out with you?"

"Yeah, but why you say it like that?" We both laughed at that.

"I didn't mean it like that, but it's just that she's so smart and focused on school and you're smart too but you couldn't care less about anything school related. You think doing the bare minimum is the way to go about things."

"You right, but she's actually helping me out with my school stuff. Now in return I gotta take her out, at least that's what she says I gotta do. Which is perfectly fine with me."

"She's smart and pretty, you lucked up."

"I know." He sounded happy so that made me smile.

He's not one to really date girls long term, so maybe he'll allow this one to stay.

"Well, anyways. Tonight we're all supposed to be going to Horror nights at Universal so if you want to bring her with you then you can."

"Oh yeah for sure, that sounds fun. I'll see if she wants to go, but what time are we gonna go cause that's almost three hours from here?"

"We're all gonna leave around five so I'm getting ready to head out now cause we're trying to get there before eight o'clock. They got some crazy houses out there this Halloween."

"You know the girls not gone like all that, well actually Ariana might. I remember when we went last year, she literally walked through the whole thing without flinching once."

The girl might actually be a psychopath, but then again Halloween is her favorite day and things that are supposed to be scary don't often scare her if at all.

"Yeah I don't know why she is the way that she is. It's gonna be fun though, so just text or call me back when you find out what she says and then we can all meet there."