ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚

•It's gonna get ugly•

Ariana's POV
Boca Raton, Florida
Two weeks later
Saturday

"Hey Mrs. Alvarez."

She was busy cleaning up the kitchen, but She stopped what she was doing to look up at me.

"It's nice to see you Ariana. Let me guess, you're here to see Carlos huh?"

I crossed my arms behind my back and looked at her with innocence clear in my eyes.

I only shook my head though.

"Actually no, I'm here to see Andrea. I called her earlier to tell her that I was gonna come over."

She nods.

"I see. Well, she's up in her room and I haven't really seen much of her this morning so she's probably still up there. Let me know if you need anything though."

I smiled at that and nodded before making my way through to the stairs.

She was always so inviting and just had a way of being so kind to everyone, she's like a second mom to me in every way possible.

It also helps that her cooking is bomb too, so she's amazing.

Walking up the stairs and down the hall towards Andrea's room, I peeked my head into both Aria and Marissa's rooms to say hi to them since I haven't seen them in awhile.

It was safe to say that they were both happy to see me as they immediately pulled me into hugs.

I asked them about how school and basically life was going for them cause sometimes you have to ask, most teenagers their ages seem to have problems that are always overlooked so It's best to know if everything is alright with them.

I spent a few minutes talking with them about what was going and they seemed to be fine so that was good.

They both looked like they were working on homework when I went into their rooms, so I let them get back to it as quickly as possible as to not disturb them any longer.

I made my way further down the hallway and turned the corner finally seeing the door to Andrea's room at the end of the hall.

Walking over to her room, I knocked not wanting to just barge into room cause that's rude.

Once I heard her say come in, I opened the door and walked in smiling when I saw her as she had smiled at me.

"Drea, you don't even understand how much I missed you girl."

She got off of her bed and we met each other in the middle of the room embracing in a hug before pulling away a few seconds later to look at each other.

"Ari, I am so glad you called me and said you were coming over today. I swear if I had to hear one more thing about my sisters' little petty drama at school or anything else football related with Carlos, I probably would have went crazy." We both laughed, I doubted that she was kidding.

We went to sit on her bed, making sure that we were comfortable before we started talking about whatever it is that we wanted to talk about.