ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞

•It's my fault•

Boca Raton, Florida
Thursday

"Mom I'm fine I swear. You and Frankie need to enjoy this night without me, I'm just doing homework anyways so you don't have to worry."

"Are you sure?"

She stood still at the door of my room.

"Yes, I'm sure. Plus I really don't think I want to go out right now with this whole paparazzi mess going on, I'm still trying to get used to the fact that the world is watching my every move now like I'm under some microscope."

She shrugs in response to what I had said making a face that let me know that she didn't feel like she could do much about it.

"This is what you signed up for Ariana, you have to expect that you'd be getting some type of attention being in the industry that you're in."

"I guess you have a point, but it's still a bit odd to me that people literally get paid to take unsolicited pictures of people just trying to go about their normal lives."

My mom shrugs once again.

"That's how it's gonna be if you're really serious about pursuing this specific career Ari, but we'll do whatever we can in cooperation with the label looking to sign you so that we can get this situation under control to some degree."

"Alright. I'm serious though, I'll be fine here tonight just you two go out and have a good time."

She moves from the doorway and walks over to me pulling me up from my desk chair and embracing me in a hug.

I'm not gonna lie, it kinda scared me because my mom was hugging me like it was the last time she'd see me.

"Stay out of trouble okay, and we'll be sure to bring you something back."

She said to me once we pulled away and I nodded in an okay.

"Bye mom." She turns on her heel going to leave my room.

"Frankie, let's go!"

I could only shake my head smiling through it though as she called for my brother, well more like yelled for him.

She had left my door open a tad unfortunately, so I was forced to get up and go close it a few moments later.

I was only stopped in what I was doing when Frankie stopped the door from closing with his foot.

Looking up at him, he didn't say anything only looking at me which frustrated me some because I was just trying to have a quiet night but he was making things that much harder for me.

"What Frankie? Mom's waiting for you."

He nods in understanding.

"I know. I couldn't resist telling you what I know though."

Rolling my eyes, I opened the door a little further so that I could see what he had to say.

"What is it that you know?"

He didn't step all the way into my room, instead he just simply remained in the doorway as my mom had done previously when she was in here.