ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝

•Trouble from the past•

Carlos's POV
Boca Raton, Florida

"Ah, home sweet home." Pulling my suitcase behind me, I made my way through the airport and towards the exits where my sister would be picking me up.

I had a great time in Tahoe, but I was missing the sunshine just a bit so home was calling my name.

Plus, I had some things that I needed to talk to Ariana about that can't exactly wait much longer.

I'm not exactly sure how she's going to react to what I need to say, but I just hope we can atleast keep the conversation mature.

Stepping outside of the doors of the airport terminal, my eyes scanned for a few seconds in search of my sister's car.

It didn't take long for me to spot the Mercedes amongst the sea of other cars waiting since it was a very bright white color.

Pulling my suitcase along with me, I made my way through the lot of cars in quick fashion and before I knew it I was at the passenger side knocking on the window lightly.

It wasn't too long before it was rolled down to reveal not only Andrea, but also Marissa.

"Sorry little bro, the backseat is calling your name this time." I roll my eyes at my older sister as my eyes trailed down to meet Marissa's smirking face for a second, before I eventually just gave in putting my things in the trunk and then hopping into the backseat.

To no surprise at all, Aria was seated back there as well and she just smiled at me.

Thankfully it didn't take much longer for us to get going on the drive home.

"So...Los, how was Tahoe?" Andrea looks at me through the rear view mirror. "Did you guys do anything stupid?"

I rolled my eyes a bit since she couldn't see me entirely.

"You know they did." Marissa mumbles under her breath laughing. "No adult supervision the whole trip, they most definitely got into some mess."

Reaching my hand around her seat infront of me, I pulled a chunk of her now dyed blonde hair causing her to yell.

She turns and slaps my arm with a glare clear on her face while we all just laughed at her.

"I couldn't help myself, I like the locks though lil' sis."

"Mhm, I'm sure you do." She slyly gives me the finger while Andrea has her eyes focused on the road.

I finally sat back in my seat pulling my phone out for the first time since before boarding my plane some hours ago.

Oddly enough, it was dry as hell.

There were the obvious messages from my parents asking if my plane had made it and that I landed safely.

Nothing from the guys, but that didn't matter cause we were literally all on the same plane.

Frowning a bit, I didn't see anything from Ariana but I did see a few messages and a missed phone call from India.

Weird, because I thought she got rid of my number when we broke up awhile ago.