ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

•Night out•

Carlos's POV
Boca Raton, Florida
Saturday night

"Bro, I can't believe you actually went through and did that shit to yourself."

Picking up my phone from the kitchen counter, I opened up the camera to take a look at myself for the millionth time today.

Nothing changed from the last time I looked, I looked good.

Kimetrius is just hating on me.

"I thought it was time for a fresher look than I already got, besides it'll grow back in due time."

Mosey shook his head grabbing a water from the fridge before turning back to me.

"Nah Los, you cut your curls off. Now you gotta start all the way over with that."

I shrugged off his comment.

My hair grows back fast anyways so I'm not really messed up over the fact that I got a new haircut.

Besides I kinda like the cut I have now.

With my curls, they would kinda be messy and now I got this new cut that completely removes that issue so I'm not complaining.

"That's cool with me. Shit I might even jump on the wave train for a quick minute."

"Then you gone look like every other fuckboy at our school."

"Watch your language in my house Kimetrius."

My mom walks into the kitchen with Maia in arms looking directly at him and he raises his hands in a surrendering motion.

"Yes ma'am. You know I can't help it sometimes though."

She rolls her eyes shaking her head at him and Mosey gets down from sitting on the island.

He knows my mom will go off on him about it cause he does it every time he comes over here.

I think he just likes her to be yellin at him when he's at our house.

"What are you boys in here talking about?"

"We just talking about his new cut. What do you think about it?" Mosey takes a drink of his water before setting it down on the counter.

She takes a good look at me so she could figure out just how she felt about it.

All we got was a shrug at first, but then she spoke up.

"I like it, I think Carlos looks handsome. Besides, his hair grows back fast so it's not like it's a permanent thing."

She wasn't wrong, I know at some point I'm going to want my curls back.

I'm gonna enjoy them being gone for the time being though.

"Ma, what do you want?" She shot me a crazy look but I just laughed at that.

I wasn't even being serious, I'm just asking.

"I almost said something to you Carlos, but Imma let it slide this time." Mosey and Kimetrius both laughed at me but I didn't care. "What are you boys about to get into tonight?"