02

Natasha Jung's POV

Wait---

Whats with the deep voice?

I turned back and saw chanyeol smiling awkwardly.

"Yes?" I spoke and i don't know why but I gulped, thinking that something bad may happen.

"Hm, it's hard to explain, so— wait. Your next class is Chemistry, right?" He asked back.

"Ah, yes. Why?" I asked and gulped, again.

"Okay. Uhm, the our Chemistry teacher asked all the students that'll be in Chemistry class later must come 5 minutes early before the recess is over."

Oh.

"Ah, so now you're here to say that.. Okay, lets go." I sighed in relief, knowing that its not a detention. I walked near him and turned my back, looking at Alice, Anna and Taehyung.

"Bye, guys~ see ya later~"

"Okay, bye! Oh wait, isn't he is the guy you tal-"

"Hahaha bye, Nana!"

Thank goodness Alice shut her mouth.

"Y-yea, bye." Anna giggled when realizing that Chanyeol is looking at her , weirdly.

"It's nothing. Lets go. We're late." I distracted his attention to Anna and started to walk away from him.

"Oh, okay." He shook his head a bit and followed me behind.

•At Class•

"Okay, Chanyeol and Nana, you may sit at the back there. Sit beside each other." The teacher, Ma'am Jess said after we introduced ourselves.

Oh gosh. Why sit beside each other?!

"Okay, ma'am. Kamsamida." Chanyeol bowed at Ma'am Yoori as he walked to the seat , followed by me.

We are now sitting beside each other and I felt that he wants to say something cuz he turned his face to my side.

"Uhm.. H-Hi, Natasha." He said shyly.

"Uh, yeah, hi.. Chanyeol." I awkwardly shook his big hand and gave him a small smile.

"We're new students, huh? I hate being a junior."

OMG . SAME I ALSO HATE BEING A NEWBIE. WHO WOULD LOVE IT WHEN BEING A NEWBIE?! I'M JUST AFRAID THAT I'M GONNA GET BULLIED BY SENIORS. IF THAT HAPPENS, I'M SO GOING TO TRANSFER ANOTHER SCHOOL. WELL, BEING A TRANSFEREE IS COOL, THO.

But I just say, "Junior? Junior is kinda cool, cuz every time we make mistakes, the teachers will forgive us, because we don't know the rules, directions, the name of teachers, and so on." I think I lied ._.

WELL OF COURSE YOU DID , NATASHA. WHAT SUCH STUPID LIES YOU JUST SAID.

"A-actually-" i was about to tell the truth but-

"Natasha and Chanyeol, pay attention in class or you guys are going for a detention on the first day."

"Choseonghamnida, Ma'am Yoori." I bowed a bit and payed attention as Chanyeol did the same as I do.

Well, that was so embarrassing when some people were staring at us.

"Actually what-"

"Shh." I cut his sentence and 'payed attention' to the whiteboard.

I saw nothing, just some blurry sentences as I pretended to look in front but hell no I'm not going to pay attention but instead, I drifted to my own dreamland. Its good that I get to sit near the window.

•••

No one's POV •

So first day of school has ended. You (Alice) went home as soon as the school bell rang. Actually Nana and Anna asked you to go to the mall with them but you're just tired plus your mom wanted you to come home early today. So you agreed to go home without any disapproves. As you walking alone along the street, you weirdly feel someone is following you at the back.You walked faster, who knows if he or she is dangerous? You started to run when the presence at the back of you getting closer to you.

Alice's POV:

"Yah, yah."

Wait a minute. I think I know this voice.. I hesitantly turn around and- I knew it. It's taehyung, again.

"Why are you running?!" He scolded and i felt embarrassed by my stupid reaction.

"U-uh. I-i.. My mom said I have to come home early today that's why I was running." Lies. Oh please. Do you expect me to tell the truth that I was running because I thought someone is trying to kidnap me?! Heh.

"Aish. Do you REALLY have to run? It's not like your mom's gonna kill you if you're just a minute late." Okay. Did he just.. nagged at me?! Whatever, I should've tell him the truth though.

But no! I'm surely getting myself embarrass if I told him the truth.

"Yeah yeah. The heck are you doing here?" I said as I rolled my eyes, giving him a glare.

"Well, I guess we live in the same neighborhood." He grinned widely. Wait. Why is he so happy about that? What's so special of having him as my neighbor? And since when did we become friends? Oh. Since the weird drunken guys attacked me. Wait, what was he talking about?

"Oh. Your house somewhere along this street too? Wow." I said with a fake surprising look.

"Yeah." I guess he feels awkward now because I stayed quiet after he said that.

"Hey." It was a long awkward silence of us but then he spoke. I looked up to him with a 'Yes?' look. I kinda lazy to talk nowadays. Heh. Bear with me.

"Uh, maybe we can.. You know.. Uh.." He talked in hesitation. What secret is it right now?

"Just tell me already." I lazily spoke and rolled my eyes. I heavily sighed, today was so tiring that I have to introduce myself in front of the class in every subject of today. I easily lose my energy when it comes to 'talk'. I don't really like talking. I also don't know why. But what's more weird, I talked a lot when having Nana and Anna beside me. Like, I talked all the time that they couldn't resist my noisiness of talking too much. Wait, why am I explaining about my weirdness? Oh gosh.

"Um.. Its just that I want to be your friend." He stopped and, "I'm not good at asking permission or whatsoever.. So... How?"

"Alice?" He said as I suddenly felt a pair of hands on my shoulders.

"O-oh sure.. Sure, friend." I smiled at him. I can't believe that he wants to be my friend. Just, wow.

He started laughing. Looks like an evil laugh. But why is that..?

"You're so stupid. Do you think I'll be nice towards a nerd like you? Psh."

W-what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for bad grammars .. Heh. So how is it? Bad? Or nah? Please comment! Don't be a silent reader, okay? :)