0 5 : y o u ' r e c h e e s y !

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:: Shannon Alice Keith's POV ::

"Hey babe, let's go to school together," Taehyung teasingly smiled, "Let them know we're dating." He added as he approached the main door of our house.

"Dafuq, are you insane? You really want me to get killed by your dumb hoes, huh!" I said, following him to the door.

"Alice, I'll protect you, okay. Don't worry too much, hun. Now let's go," He said, giving me a reassuring smile. then, he gestured to his silver watch, "It's getting late." He grabbed the knob and turned around to face me....

....who's just right behind him. RIGHT BEHIND. And guess what happened? Our nose touched each other's as soon as he turned around. Wonder what's my reaction?

"Oh fuck," I muttered under my breath and walked ahead him immediately, "It's getting late!" I can feel my cheeks getting hotter.

"ah, i see someone's blushing," Kim Taehyung, teasingly said and pinched both of my cheeks. Shit. Is he trying to flirt with me?!

"No, I'm not!" I exclaimed, "Ugh, whatever. But please be fast, it's late already." I rolled my eyes.

We both hopped into our new car, Jaguar. Taehyung started the engine and drove off to school. I looked back and wow! The gate can close by itself!

--- 6.45 a.m ::

Poof! We arrived, in 6-7 minutes. It was incredibly no traffic jam on the road, wow. Taehyung stopped the engine as he parked at the parking lot. I quickly get out of the car and ran to the school entrance when--

someone placed his arm around my shoulder. it's Taehyung—what the fuck?!

"Taehyung!" I pushed his left arm off me and walked myself away from him. I'm feeling so attacked right now. What if his admirers or whoever know about this and threatened to kill me?

"C'mon, i'll protect you as soon as they find out about us. I'll protect, I'll do anything to make you safe." He said, approaching me and slung his arm around my shoulder, keeping me near him.

My reaction was nothing.

"Prove it." Well, I didn't mean to say that. But yeah, he should prove it, instead of just saying. Idk what should I do, so I'll just walk with him.

"So that's mean you allow me to show them the truth about us?" Heck, no matter what I will say to argue with you, you'll just win anyway. Ugh.

I take a look at him, ---wow. This is just too close. Damn it.

"I don't know, but you must prove that you can keep me safe from them. Gosh, I'm just scared if they'll hate me. I'm just a new fucking student, okay." I heaved a sigh, remembering that Taehyung and I are in the same class on the first period after this.

"Language, Alice," He glared at me, but then he smiled, "I will prove it, I promise." Wtf.

"Excuse me? You also cuss when we're at home. Tsk." I glared back. He makes that 'ehehehe' face. Meh.

I gulped down, knowing that we almost reach to our class. But fortunately, our teacher, Mr. Jessie hasn't come yet.

As our foot steps on the class entrance, the class went silent. Everyone looks at us and gasps. They started to whisper to each other. The girls. They keep on glaring at me.

Girl 1: that new girl is getting on my nerves!
Girl 2: what the hell, that bitch is so going to die!
Girl 3: are they dating?!
Girl 4: how dare she takes V away from us!
Girl 5: we must take a revenge
Girl 6: ew, what a slutty bitch.