10 ; liar

The next day.
Shannon Alice's POV

Ah. I still can't forget about last night. I don't know what to feel. Embarrassed? Sad? Mad?

I don't even know.

Wait what time is it?

Oh. It's 6 sharp in the morning. I should get ready... and wake him up. Argh.

I went to his room and idk why i just love the smell of his room. Hmm. I walked closer to his bed and found him sleeping like a baby. Dang, sometimes he's just so cute the other times he turns into a hot, demanding (+ annoying) guy.

"Taehyung?" I shook his shoulder a bit as he moved slightly. "Hey, wake up." I shook a little bit hard this time and that received a "Mmm five minutes pleas—dfghjkl," from him. What a cute– ok scratch that.

"It's time to wake up!" I shouted, I but not so loud ok. I don't want him to wake up getting mad.

He mumbled something I can't hear, then he got up and stretched out with his eyes closed. I chuckled softly at his actions as he stood up in front of me, still with his eyes closed.

Then he grabbed my hand, pulling me into his embrace and said in his morning voice, "Morning." He gave a peck on my forehead.
.
.
.
.

"Morning." I awkwardly replied.

"I'm sorry about last night." Finally, he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"You know what. I'm confused about last night. What actually happened?" I bravely asked as i stared into his eyes.

"That girl I was meeting at Starbucks last night, she's my cousin. And it's all just an act. And i knew you'd come and spy on us. Anyways, worry nothing. It's just an act planned by me, to make you feel how I feel when you talk to other guys. Now, do you understand? Still confused?"

"So, you don't love her more than just a cousin?"

"Psh, no." He chuckled, messing my hair.

Before i could even ask more, he gave in for a hug.

"Shh," He said while stroking my hair.

"B-but—"

He hugged even tighter, I can hear his heart beating fast. I gulped, my heart's beating fast too.

He rested his head on mine, swaying our position gently from left to right.

"Now take a bath, you cute stinky bean."

"Tch, like you're not stinky, too." I replied, as he released the hug.

That was a damn hug. I want that hug everyday if i can.

Then I went out of his room and get ready for school.

After for like, 15 minutes? We both got out of our rooms at the same time. "Ready?" He asked, buttoning his uniform. He looks so smart (and hot).