0 6 : m i n d - f u c k e d

A/N: give feedbacks :">
_____________________________________

:: Shannon Alice Keith's POV ::

It was two o'clock in the afternoon. Dismissal time! Finally, we're going back home and have a good time to rest, yay!

"Bye, Natasha! Bye, Anna!"

I said as I waved at them before hopping into my car. Yes, my car, as in Taehyung's and mine.

"You guys are like kids," V said and giggled, "so cute!" He added while patting my head like a kid before starting the engine and drive off.

I chuckled at his actions. "That's what best friends are like." I said, eyeing the road.

"Okay then. Hmm, wanna eat somewhere?" He asked, raising his eyebrows but focusing on the road.

"Good question, good answer. I want some pizza for my eureurong stomach, please?" I asked.

"Sure." He asked in a calm voice.

"Thank you." I said, giving him a small smile.

"No need to thank me. It's my responsibility," He smiled back, looking at me.

Just then I realized, we're already in front of our house. The gate automatically move to other sides and V drive fast into the garage.

--- AT NIGHT ---

I took a shower and wore a white tee and shorts.
While Taehyung, he takes shower as soon as I finished bathing.
I walked to downstairs and called the Pizza Hut's place as i ordered two boxes of cheesy chicken pizza and chicken nuggets.
.
.
AW YEAH!

:-:

After 15-20 minutes, Taehyung appeared from upstairs with a towel around his neck, and he's wearing a pinkish long sleeve shirt and a pair of light blue sweatpants.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Damn, that makes him look . . . Adorable.

I found myself staring at him.

"What? Can't resist my cuteness?"

"N-no! I was just—I—nevermind." I said, looking away.

He chuckled, "Just admit it." He said, walking to the kitchen to get a glass of orange juice.
.
.
.
.

Ding dong!

"I'll get itㅡ"

"No, no! What if that's some creepy guy? You better just stay there." Taehyung immediately put the glass he's holding on the dining table as he ran up to the door.

I blankly stared at him.

"Cheesy chicken pizza and chicken nuggets?" The pizza delivery guy said, looking at the name on the boxes of pizzas.

"Thanks. Here." He payed for the payment and took the boxes of pizzas and chicken nuggets from the pizza delivery guy as he closed the door in front of the guy.

He turned around and eyed me.

"What?" I asked. I looked at him for a clue.

Oh.

I immediately ran to him and helped him with the boxes of pizzas.

I put the pizza on a flat plate and some chicken nuggets on it. I keep the rest in the fridge. I hold the plate and sit next to Taehyung on the couch as I paste the plate of delicious food on the table.

Taehyung noticed the looks on my face as I saw him eating a bowl of potato chips all by himself. I tried to snatch the bowl away from him but he's stronger than me so I failed.