15 {last}

Years have passed.

Me and Taehyung are doing good. We've graduated and he got a perfect job... thats what he said. Whatever it is, I'm thankful.

What a happy family, that's what people always say to us.

I'm glad everything worked out even sometimes we fought a lot, but we always find ways to stay in love. We shared all of our secrets to each other. We accept our flaws. He taught me a lot about love and I taught him a lot about food and cookings.

{p.s #foodislife}

Not to brag but i just wanna say that i'm living in a life that i've been dreaming of since little. I didn't know that "forced marriages" could make a happy life between two.

God, this sounds lame as heck but whatever.

And i finally know what true love is. For me, its about sacrificing your time to your loved ones. Or to know and understand them better and accept their flaws, love their imperfections.

I remembered when we're still in school. We received hates--- I received hates. It was horrible. All the haters' notes in my locker....

"Go die"
"Our Tae doesn't love you"
"You're ugly"
"Go to hell"
"Fucking bitch"
"Kill yourself"

And a hell lot of more.

It was terrifying. It's like, school was no longer a place to study for me. It's a place where everybody insulted literally everything i do. Even just me breathing.

That time, I was so depressed. I took pills, cut my wrists, didn't want to sleep at all. It made me look worse than i already is.

My family did helped me to be strong, but the problem was, i'm the one who received the hates, not them or anyone. But i'm still very thankful for my family, and my friends.

Taehyung.
He wasn't really serious in everything.
One time, I got beaten up by his "fangirls". They were so jealous and really against our forced marriage.

I did try to fight back. But they were a lot of them and I couldn't do anything but try to escape.

They ran after me like zombies.

I deadass thought Taehyung would come in any minute, like those fanfictions and shit. The boy would come and save his girl like a fucking Superman.

But Taehyung? Nope. His ass didn't show up at all.

I didn't blame him though.

Cause he's the most harmless and innocent fuckboy i've ever met. If that makes sense.

Once those crazy fangirls lost me, the greatass kim taehyung showed up.

It was always like that; when i need him, he's nowhere to be seen. When something bad happened, he disappeared like a witch.

And i thought, do promises don't really matter anymore in this generation? It really sucks.

But i'm glad everything is over now.