03

=> Continuation from the previous chapter

Alice Keith's point of view :

"Well. I kinda know that you're lying. The look in your eyes. They're fake."

"Great, if you already know that I was lying to be your friend." He said, smirking.

I feel nothing affected, at first.

"Damn. I should've just ran away instead of slowing down, waiting for you." I rolled my eyes hard. Like they would roll outta my eyes.

Ew.

"Well, that's the stupidity in you, then."

I stayed silent.

"I'm glad you've realized what's one of your stupiditiesㅡ"

I can't handle the ugly truth in me. I can't bear to hear those words.

"K,"

I ran ahead from him quickly. I don't know where I'm going. But I know where I am now 😂. Oh wait. Mom asked me to come early when school has finished. I fastened my feet to home.

Fuck, first day sucks so much.

As I stepped on the front of my house, I knocked the door. I hope mom is not sleeping or what. Cuz dad is at work.

Waiting for response..

The door clicked and it flew opened. My eyes get widening as I saw...

A little girl, with wavy black hair and slanted eyes with a rectangle smile.

Wait. Since when mom and dad are adopting a new child? Omagahd.

I gave her a big smile. It'll be great if she's my little sister. Plus, I need a friend, at home. I'm such a loner.

I entered my house and put my schoolbag aside. I walked towards her as she only stares at me, not knowing what to do. I kneeled down to her. I smiled.

"Hey, who are you?" I asked while gently grabbed her arms.

She smiled and say, "Hiiii, my name is Kim Sohyun~" She giggled.

So cute.

"What a prettyyyy name~" I said and caressed her cheeks.

"She'll be your sister-in-law. Aren't you happy?"

Suddenly mom came in nowhere while holding a tray of cups of tea and paste then on the guest table.

Wait. Sister-in-law..?!

"What? Sister-in-law?" My eyes get wide. Does this means that something bad is coming?

"Yes. You'll know 'bout it sooner. Oh anyway, we have a guest. Please I want you to behave and her name is Jung Taeyeon. You better just call her Ma'am Jung."

Before I was about to say anything, a woman that looked like a high-class lady, walked out of the kitchen.
Well, it's obvious just by her appearance.

High heels, brand new clothe, red lipstick, fashioned hair, makeups on her face.

One word to describe.

Gorgeous.

I wonder, what is she doing here? She came out from the kitchen as soon as Mom came out. The woman noticed me as she came outta kitchen and she immediately walk towards me. Her smile plastered on her face as she laid her hands on my shoulder.

Oooookay. . . I don't know what to do now. Just smile? Okay.

"So this is her, Mary Alice? She's beautiful, same as her mother. Like mother, like daughter." She spoke as she let go of her hands on my shoulder. She. . . stared at me.