9 ; confusing as hell

> Continuation from the previous chapter <
🍥🍥🍥

I take a look at Taehyung again.

Damn, he's blushing?!

[p.s: look at the pic above, thats how he looks like]

I can't help but he looks so damn cute with that shy face.

I giggled at his cuteness while the others start teasing us.

"Okay guys that's enough. Our Taehyungie might explode in any time now." Jimin said, teasing him. Then everyone laughed.

I just stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. It was awkward until Chanyeol brought up a topic and they talked like usual.

I was startled when Anna sat beside me, maybe she wants to ask something.. about Jungkook.

"I think Jungkook is weird..." She whispered.

Aye, he likes you. I'd tell you before but I know you, Anna. You'll just ignore him and that's not in my plan.

"Really? How?" I asked, though I know the answer already.

"He's being cheesy. Like, complementing me and stuffs. He's really something," she explained, resting her chin on her hand. then she slightly smiled when i gave her a nudge as a tease.

Woah! That's a new thing! She never acts like that before. She would just rolled her eyes but now she smiled!

I looked at Jungkook and noticed that he has been looking at us. Did he overheard our conversation too? He raised his eyebrows at me as if saying "so she likes me or not?" and I just slightly nodded.

Then suddenly Zayn went to me and asked, "Can I talk to Natasha?" Wait. Why'd he asked me?

-_-

"Yeah, sure. Why must ask me?" I said, annoyed.

Then he showed his stupid smile and went to Natasha.

🌸 The next day || 7PM🌸

"Are you sure they're just friends?" Chanyeol asked. He's visiting us again (just to talk about Nana and Zayn)

I told him all of it and he looks sad after hearing them.

"But hey! She moved on and that's a good thing you know. You have a chance." I said, supporting him as he showed his wide smile.

Wait. Where's Taehyung? He's not home!

"Eh, where's Taehyung?" I asked him while looking around the house. He's not here.

"Oh! He told me he's meeting his ex– no, his friend." He replied and looked away.

What...?

I took my phone and texted him,

me:
yah, where are u