13 ; sweets

WARNING: this chapter contains curse words and mature content. Stop reading now if you're innocent 🙏🏻🌚 i've warned ya.

A L I C E

"Why are you so slow?" I asked, irritatedly. Well, now is lunchtime hour where I'm supposed to be at the cafeteria, eating my food happily but here I am, waiting for taehyung to copy the notes on the whiteboard.

Why am i waiting for him? Because he threatened me to have lunch together or else he'll rape me. And he said he would surely do it since he's having war of hormones recently.

Wtf.

"Can you be more fast? I'm hungry." I groaned, as he keeps ignoring me. "Ignoring" as in focusing to copy the notes. He keeps on looking up at the whiteboard, and back at his notebook.

Ugh, why can't he just copy 'em later on?

Oh, yeah.

He doesn't like to procrastinate.

.
.
.
.

After, like, 10 minutes of taehyung copying the notes and me roaming in the class (since there's only both of us now in the class), i heard him standing up from his chair—

"AAAARGH!"

I quickly turned around, only to find him "crying" on the ground.

"What's wrong, now?" I asked irritatedly, walking towards him.

He sheds his "tears" and stands up, saying,

"I've done copying the notes." He grinned, showing his rectangular smile.

"Then, why were you crying?" I asked, walking with him to the cafeteria.

"Well, it hurts me, knowing that you'd rather wait for me copying the notes, instead of letting me bang you. Hm, looks like my dick's not big and long enough for you, huh?" He frowned, and does some fake sobs.

"What the fuck, taehyung? We're not even married and you're bringing up this topic? You're such a fuckboi," I stopped, "Wait, what does 'fuckboi' has to do with some shits we were talking about? Ugh, whatever. I'm just hungry now, alright." I said, and smiled sheepishly.

After a couple of minutes, he started being noisy.. again. Wtf, he's jumping around while doing the whale sound. What the hell?!

.
.
.

"Taehyung what,"

He chuckled nervously, "i'm a whale."

I immediately approached him to touch his forehead. He's probably sick or something? Cuz damn, this is the first time I've seen taehyung being like this.

"I'm not sick," he said, annoyed. "I'm probably too happy because i've copied down all the long-ass notes from the whiteboard. I might scream right now, you know? but since my alice is right here too, i don't wanna get you embarrassed by my insanity so .. please appreciate my kindness."