Ok, now I can walk over and hand him his beer.

Jake sends me a knowing smirk as I come closer. His arms wrap around me and he shakes his hair to make the water drizzle down on me.

"You enjoyed your view?"

"Perhaps, you'll never find out", I tease with a sheepish grin on my face, while looking up at him.

"Oh but I know your needs, Skater girl. And I am nearly sure you are wet right now", he whispers, while his hand lands on my ass.

"Oh but you remember, I've told you before I could simply go in the bathroom, lock the door and get it off myself. I am very well capable of doing that myself", I whisper in his ear, while my fingers run down his back.

"You are playing with fire my Love", his husky daring voice sends sweet shivers through my body.

"You know I love playing and fire has a fascination don't you think?" I retort seductively, eyeing sweetly up at him and then bite down on my bottom lip.

"You better not move away, otherwise everyone else here is getting a view of what you are doing to me. I need a damn cold shower now. Oh and guess who's going to join me?"

I squeak loud as Jake pulls me under the shower and kisses me fierce. Gosh I hope the others aren't watching too close.

"This damn shower isn't helping", he groans.

"Perhaps because you keep kissing me?"

"Perhaps because you look fucking hot in that red bikini. I shouldn't even let Evans see you this way. And fuck now in wet it's even hotter."

I chuckle, I love Jake is still just as attracted to me with my huge bump than without.

"Maybe a baby talk will help you get rid of your boner? We will get back to that hard on once we are alone."

Jake is ever so sweet when he has his baby/daddy talks. It's become a routine every evening and every morning he lays his head on my belly and talks to our little one. And during the day he often comes up, caressing my belly telling our baby how much he loves me, and our little one isn't supposed to torture me too much. Or tells our baby how stubborn I am and not resting enough.

I am glad we are on summer break right now and our baby will be born during the summer break, giving us some time to get used to the new situation and spend time together. Jake even says, he is now glad we are having our first baby during college as it means he would have more time with us than if he was working somewhere full time. We'll have at least two full months before going back to classes. Jake even insisted going without a job through the summer break, we still have enough money to be able to afford that and it will give us the chance to finally settle down.

The court case last month was damn hard on both of us. Michael will be in jail for five years. Which is far too short if you ask me. But at least it's a little justice after all he put us through and Jake is going to get twenty grand as injury compensation. Both of us desperately need a break from all the trouble and now simply want to enjoy our new world.

Jake finishes his baby talk and gives me a swift kiss before heading back to Evans and the work.

"Ey eyes off of my girl", I hear him growl.

"Shit Jake, did you put her under that shower or me? You know I'm not touching her, but gosh it's impossible to look past that." Jake gives Evans a slight smack making everyone else laugh.

"You're the perfect couple, you know?", Tracey says and I hear a slight envy in her voice. "And Evans as much as he wants to be perfect with this situation is still craving for you."