Chapter 68 Team I vs Team J Part 1

Start from the beginning

"And Team J:Kyoya, Juvia, and Rokudo!!! Let the fifth match begin!!!!!"

~With Kyoya~
"Ice-Make:Diamond Castle!!!!!"

As Kyoya slams his hands on the ground, he created a giant castle made of ice around Juvia, his masked team member, himself, and the crystal they need to protect

As Kyoya slams his hands on the ground, he created a giant castle made of ice around Juvia, his masked team member, himself, and the crystal they need to protect. As this happened, he still had that weird feeling in his chest. As he turned towards his teammates, Juvia looked at him.

"Do you have a plan, Kyoya?"

"Kufufu, do you need to ask him that Juvia Lockser? After all, you and him manage to pull off brilliant plans on me without speaking when you fought against me."

Kyoya and Juvia turned towards, their masked teammate. Soon the man threw the robe that he had on away as he revealed himself to Juvia and Kyoya as the ice mage glared at the person in front of them.

"Kufufu, it's been awhile, Kyoya Fullbuster."

"What the hell are you doing here, Mukuro Rokudo?!"

~With Asta~"So cool, he made a whole castle around his crystal!"

~With Asta~
"So cool, he made a whole castle around his crystal!"

As Asta looked at the spell Kyoya used, Yuno also stared at the battle. When he did he began to speak up to Asta. Both of them had the same thought but Yuno was the one who vocalized it.

"Asta, you and I will make it to the finals. But we got a major obstacle ahead of us."

"Yeah....after all, when he gets serious, Kyoya can be a real tough opponent. If either of us want to be Wizard King....we need to surpass him!"

~With Kyoya~
As Kyoya and Juvia looked at Mukuro, they saw him wearing a Purple Orca's magic knight robe. They knew Mukuro would never join a magic knight squad. Seeing their gaze, Mukuro decided to tell them.

"Relax, i'm using my Illusion Magic to manifest this robe. And before you ask Kyoya, i'm not using the owl as a catalyst to manifest my body this time. You're looking at the real Mukuro."

"Why are you he-"

"I was the one who gave Julius the whereabouts on the Eye of the Midnight Sun. In exchange, he promised that you and I would be on the battlefield again. Though I never expected for it to be like this."

As much as Kyoya would like to question him, he and Juvia both have to win this match. Though Mukuro is a strong ally, plus since they all fought, they know each other's moves better than anyone. With a sigh, Kyoya looked at Mukuro and Juvia.

"Alright then, since I know what i'm working with. I got the perfect plan in mind."

~With Rill~
As Rill and his team were charging forward, they noticed two individuals running out the castle. When they looked forward, they saw Juvia and Mukuro standing in front of the castle.

"Alright....LET'S GO!!!!"

Soon Mukuro and Juvia lunged towards Rill and his team. Seeing this, Rill smiled as he was ready to to paint a masterpiece. Soon Rill looked at his teammates.

"Okay, Ruben you handle Juvia. Nils, handle the guy with the pineapple hair. I'll handle Kyoya myself."

Having said that, Team I split up as they went towards their opponent. As Nils made his way towards Mukuro, he quickly created a sword with his ice magic.

"To leave your own crystal to be defended by one mage against a captain. You're either reckless or just arrogant."

As Nils swung his sword at Mukuro, he was surprised by how Mukuro didn't move

As Nils swung his sword at Mukuro, he was surprised by how Mukuro didn't move. Soon Nils sword sliced through Mukuro, yet there was no blood. There were no screams of pain.

"What in the world is going on?"

"Your ice magic is not even close to being as terrifying as his."

As Nils turned around, Murkuro hits him across the face with the handle of his trident. While this happened, the Mukuro that Nils cut with his sword starts to turn into mist. Seeing Nils confusion, Mukuro started to laugh.

"Kufufu. Do you honestly think we'd leave our crystal unprepared? Oh, you couldn't be more wrong. After seeing my magic first hand, you should know by now. The reality of our crystal not being well guarded is just like the reality of you cutting me down.....it's all fiction."

~Meanwhile~
As Team J's crystal was being guarded by Kyoya, the boy was sitting next to it with a serious expression on his face. He was thinking about the current situation that he's in.

"If i'm right, Juvia and Mukuro should be fighting Rill's teammates. Meaning Rill will be heading for me."

As Kyoya said this, a smile began to creep onto his face. His plan was working, now all he has to do is wait for Rill to come to him so he can fulfill his role. Soon Kyoya said one thing as he had a serious expression on his face.

"I hope you're ready, Captain of the Aqua Deer. Because i'm going to use you to prove it. I'm gonna prove the magic Ur taught me is the strongest!"

 I'm gonna prove the magic Ur taught me is the strongest!"