Chapter 7: Hurts and Tears

This chapter is the time. The time for Laura to know the truth. So please read , follow me and vote! Commet if you like

The kiss from last week still havent left my mind. it comes on haunting everytime I would see or talk to Paul. The whole week, I tried as much as I can to avoid Paul but he seems to know sometimea wherever  I go and we ended up saying 'hi' or 'hello'

We havent talked about the kiss after that. It is like it didn't happen to us because it must be really awkward to him since I am ugly

Okay, what are you goimg to think or react if you found out that the hottest guy in school kissed the ugliest nerd and while he still in love with my best friend. What a life.

"So, you and Paul still havent talked yet?" Chris asked as we are talking at the school's hallway. We just finished  our first period and we are just going to have a little break before our 2nd period then lunch...wishing not to bumped into Paul

I guess Paul is also wondering why I become distant him since the  kiss. C'mon, that was my first kiss! A kiss for crying out loud. All the girls in this school or even not in this school wanted to kiss Paul Lautner. Also from what I heard, he doesnt kiss girls...he just going to play with them or have sex with then he wipl throw them away.

While I was alone at the hallway because Chris needs to be in her next class, I happen to saw  Brianna and her minions Andrea and Sonia, walking like they own this freaking school pushing off the other students on their way.

I hugged my books tighter now and try to ignore then and looked away from them. But bad luck, they are coming to me.

Briana pushed me againt against the wall, hitting my back hardly  "Hey you ugly!" they all said together

"I know what you have been doing. Better watch your back" Brianna warned giving me her death glares "Paul is mine and there is  no fucking way I am goin to loose to you"

"I am not doing anything to Paul. He is the one coming to me" I told them

They just laughed at me "Oh honey, like I would believe that. Paul is not going to come with you anymore because he is going to get bored on you!" she spat "I told you...he is just playing with you, you dirty little slut"

Then they left me alone and I sigh of relief. Thank God they finally left. These girls are so dangerous wo mess with. They have a lot of nerve saying that Paul is hers...he doesnt even talk to her!  What a bunch of evil cheerleaders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5pm, my clasmate in social class wants me to move the box of the books at the library. Is he even thinking straight? A skinny woman likeme, going to carry a heavy box filled with large books. Not a good idea.

I was searching for the library that are found at the third floor of the building I am staying at.

When I reached the library, I gather all of my strength to carry this huge box and gave it to the librarian at her counter. There are only a few people inside the room becaus it is already afternoon and many students already went home.

When I left the library, my way back down is very quiet. As in really, why arent there any people in this area of the school? It feels like it was hunted or something.

I was using the stairs when I heard a group of boys talking downstairs. Oh so there are people here in this area. I was about to go down and passed them hearing a familiar voices.

"Dude, you really got fucked this time. That geek is totally falling for you" that is Adam's voice.

My eyebrows touched. That geek they are talking about is me. I am sure of it. There are no other geek in this school than me. I didnt want to interrupt them so I listened carefully

"Yeah, what should you expect? I never loose a bet. I am not going to loose my new car to you guys because I cant make a new girl cry" that was Paul's voice but something is different. His voice was cold as ice. This is not him

Adam and Cory laughed and it echoed the whole place. I felt my whole body turns cold as well. It feels like someone had thrown me a bucket of ice.

"But dude, arent you feeling a little guilty? Laura totally fell for you as in really in love with you" that was Adam's voice

I heard Paul scoffed "She is nothing but an Ugly Bitch "

When I heard that, I whole body freezes. I couldnt believe what I just heard and I just bursted into tears.

In my whole life being bullied and said by hurtful names hurts me but hearing it from the guy that I touched my hurt for the past few weeks...is more than painful. It crashed my heart into thousands of pieces.

For the first time....I expected to have someone...a friend...played with me. That was the most hurtful thing happened to me 

Then my phone rang....

Wiping my tears away I picked it up and answered it "Hello?"

"Laura, dear" this is Dad's voice....but why is he crying?

"Dad? Is something wrong?" my voice is still shaking from the crying

"Laura, its your mom..." he paused then continued "...we are in the hospital....your mom just got an heart attack"

With that, my legs move on its own and I ran. Not caring if the others can see me but I just ran and head the exit.

Mom....please...dont die...please...Oh God....

"Laura? Laura!!!" I heard a voice behind me.

Paul

But more tears ran down my cheek but I ignored him. I hate you Paul Lautner! I hate you!

I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!