Chapter 32: Look at Me

"We're what?" I asked again

"As soon as I can move and go, I will held the party and then we will leave" he cleared sitting up. "Call Dr. Lautner later and I need to know when can I stop these medication"

Dr. Lautner... it's funny. He was here a few seconds ago. The hardship of being my secret boyfriend

"Oh, I forgot to tell the maids that you are want them to cook some soup" I said turning to leave

"Don't bother, I already told Rosella. You are too slow" he spoke then started coughing "You can leave"

I just nod my head and made my turn to leave his room. I took a deep breathe when I closed the door. Shit, what should I do now? I don't want him to find about me and Paul but what will happen now that he is awake?

Shit...what is this mess you made, Laura?

•••••••••

I was sitting on the side of Douglas' bed. One of his men already called Paul to come over to check up on the old  geezer over here. Right now, I am totally enjoying what I am doing. Again, note my sarcasm.

I am feeding Douglas!  Ahahaha! Nice...

I am feeding him with some French soup. It has chicken and some French spices. I bet Rosella did this because she is the only one who makes the best French foods.

Then there was a knock on the door. Revealing Maria, another  maid from a different country

"Dr. Lautner is here"

Then suddenly my whole body freezes just knowing that he is here. I slowly turn to the door when I felt his presence behind me and there he was....

Standing at the door wearing his doctors coat, looking so hot. God, I won't get sick on keep on telling him that. He is just too handsome....

"Mr. Wilson, it's good that you finally woke up" Paul smiled. I stood up to put the soup on the table and stood aside. "You woke up earlier than I expected"

Douglas scoffed "I dont know me, Dr. Lautner"

"Yeah, I agree on that" he smiled. Why is he acting so nice?

Paul did his doctor job. Take some blood sample, his blood pressure and injected something at him. I got the feeling that Douglas doesn't like him.  He is eying him differently.

Paul is not making any eye contact with me!!! What the heck is wrong with him?!

"Chantal" I woke up from my little conversation with myself when Douglas called me. Oh, I am Chantal right how since Paul is here.

"Yeah?" I asked. Then Paul looked at me. Finally! He noticed me.

"Can you get Dr. Lautner here some coffee" he said being kind.

"No, Thank you, Mr. Wilson. I won't be long. I have some patients also waiting for me at the hospital" Paul said as he excused himself to stand up

"Mr. Wilson based on your blood pressures and the test I seen...you still have to rest. No work for a week. If you didn't, your condition might get worse"

Douglas didn't like the result. "You see, Dr. Lautner. I have a business party coming and I need to have it as soon as possible"

"Why the rush?" He asked

"Well I need to go back to Paris to finish my new company that I had" Douglas held his head high

Paul only chuckles "Unfortunately Mr. Wilson, you really need to rest. Your heart is weak and you need to he checked  monthly" he explained, digging his hands on the pocket of his coat "If you want to feel better, Mr. Wilson, this is the only way"