Chapter 27: Let Your Heart Talk

Hey! Please read and this is one of the exciting part! Please comment and vote! Thanks everyone!

Support: LaurPaul or DouLaur?  Or LauThan?

Well Let's with LaurPaul a good luck! Haha!

Anyway, here is chapter 27! I hope you enjoy! Happy reading everyone!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

The next morning, I woke up with a head ache so I try to open my eyes, groaning. But the sun rays hits my eyes so I blinked a few times before I open them widely.

Where am I? Looking around, I notice that I am surely not in my room. The room is big...bigger than my room, actually. The walls are dark, different kinds of artistic frames displayed and there is actually a wall in front of the bed, just a few meters away, is blocking the other side but there are ways on the sides. The bed is comfy and wide.

Okay, who brought me home last night?! I checked my outfit if I am still wearing anything,l. Luckily I am still in my same clothes as last night.

I groaned when my head hurts again. Shit... I drunk too much last night. But first of all, I need to get out off here. Gathering up all of my strength to pull myself out of these bed.

Where is my shoes?

There it is! But as soon as I bend my body to pick it up, the black door door that I am facing now, opened...

Revealing a very hot...super hot...half naked body of Paul...

Wait...what is Paul doing here?

Holy Shit...

Don't tell me...he brought me home last night from the pervert guy...I am so screwed.

Paul was topless, but he had some jeans on. He had a wet hair so I think he already took a shower nd just dressed up inside the bathroom. Good God, look at his sculpted body. His 6 packed abs, those nice muscled arms. Not too big but his arms are just perfect.

"Are you just going to stare at me like that like you want to bed me right now or you will ran away without saying thank you to the man who saved you?" he asked , in a calm look.

Oh dear...

"I-I-I... you...saved me...l-last night?" I asked stuttering which is the answer is really obvious.

Paul hang his towel on his shoulder as he walked slowly towards a table where a glass of water is and some... pill? He gets it and handed it to me

"What's this?" I asked

"Medicine...it can cure that hangover of yours. " he said

Oh...I accept it and drink the medicine with shaky hands. "What happened last night?" I asked him finally had the courage while he had his back from me.

He turn around to look at me then scoffed "You really want to know how you seduced me last night?"

Me? Seduced? Him? Are you crazy?! Blood quickly rushed through my cheeks and blushed "I seduced you?"

Paul walks closer to me. Every step he makes, makes my heart go wilder and wilder. I can't handle this...I need to leave as soon as possible

"Sorry, I-I have to go home..." I looked away from him to pick up my shoes on through floor "Thanks by the way, for last night. BYE!" I ran to the door

"Wait, you forgot your phone, Laura" I heard him call me.

I froze on where I stood.

Did I hear right?