Chapter 13: The Guy Who is Bored

Here is Chapter 13! Paul's view in the party and things are going to happening unexpectedly. Find out.

Paul's POV

This place is realy pissing me off...

"Son, lighten up a little. You are scaring the people" my Dad whispered to me.

I just ignored my Dad and walked away from him and his new wife. Me, Dad and her wife, Zelda, are here in a business party of Dad's good friend. Since my Dad is a CEO of his company, he needs to attend this

But I dont! I am a doctor not a business man! Since Rob is the heir of the company, there is need for me to attend this. My older brother should be in here in my place. Fuck shit.

I went into the corner, leaning my back against the post, with my arms crossed across my chest and just watch the people around. What also irritates me here are those group of women talking about me not to far from where I am so I can hear every word they are saying about me.

Is there any way I can go home now?

"Paul Lautner, its nice to finally meet you." a man in fine suit with a glass of wine in his hand. His hair was neatly arranged and he had a familiar face.

"Do I know you?" I asked, not in the mood for some friendly chat right now

"Oh. I forgot to introduce my self. Hi, my name is Ethan Dean, from the Dean Industries" he introduces, offering his hand to me to shake it.

"Ethan Dean? Daniel's son?" I asked ignoring his hand

"Yes" he awkwardly withdraw his hand and buried them in his pants. "A friend of mine told me things about you. She said that you are a total jerk" he chuckled sipping in his drink

"Wow, you sure do have a nice friend" I replied boringly. So? As if I care of what your friend said to you. She is just probably one of my one night stands who are expecting something from me. Tsk, I already told them from the start that I dont do relationships.

Ethan just laughed at my respond "She will be here any moment now. Do you want to meet her?"

Wont this man leave me alone? All he did here was to gag something in my face and to think that this is our first meeting and he is pissing me off.

"Are you a doctor?" he asked...urg, isnt this gonna stop?

"Yes, I am" I replied not looking at me but looking at the people around.

"What's your specialty?" he asked...again

"I am a cardiologist. Still studying to be a surgeon" I answered, rubbing the back  of my head in annoyance. "Dude, whats your point askin me the hell off. I am not the 'friendly' type of guy and I hate making friends so leave me alone" I told him harshly

I am totally expecting to leave me already but this Ethan smiled and laughed "I know, Paul. I am just testing you out if what they say were true"

"So what now? I dont fucking care of what they think" I snapped. I really want to get away from him.

Ethan smiled "Just wait and be amazed" he murmured the  walks away and find someone who he can talk to. Finally no distruction.

I am a doctor but I am studying Surgery. I want to be a surgeon and that is what I really want. But Dad told me he will give me one of his company someday but most of them are to Rob. Huh, the eldest one always has it all. They are so unfair. I am the one who should work hard to get a job but Rob doesnt have to do anything! He always get what is best and that is so...urg! I hate them.

"Paul!" Damn it. This even worse than I am expecring. Turning my face on the side to see...my fiance...A fiance that my parents choose for me. Elizabeth Calumn.

She quickly wrapped her hand around my neck "Wow, you look handsome in your suit as always"

"What do you need Eli? I am not in the mood" I removed her hands at the back  of my neck "I told you already, I may be your friance but that doesnt mean you need to hug or kiss me whenever you want to" I told her coldy and cursed silently

"Aww, but Paul...You are my fiance so act like one!" she pouted

"We are only arranged, Eli." I told her and I was about to leave her alone when she pushed me back, her long painted nails gripping on me tightly but not hurting me

"Listen to me Paul, you and I are getting married wether you like it or not in 7 months. So start treating me like one!" her eyes were glaring at me "You will be mine and only mine, Paul. Stick that in your mind"

I scoffed and return the glare to her "Stick this also in your thin and bird brain. You will never have me, you bitch" I told her the tore my arm away from me and leave her there as I walks away from her.

How I hate my life right now

"Ladies and Gentlemen may I have your attention please..." the speaker spoke getting all of our attention. I stopped from walking and turn to the stage...Wait...that is Ethan speaking on the stage

"I am here to just inform or tell you guys that the guess of honor for tonight cant come tonight. Mr. Wilson just arrived and need some rest. So, he send someone to take his place" he said smiling "So please let us welcome on stage, my beautifyl friend and the lovely woman of Mr. Wilson..." then I notice him look at me then smirked "...Ms. Chantal Davis"

The crowds clapped their hands welcoming this Chantal Davis. Just a waste of time. I went to grab a glass of wine on the nearest table and drinking it before returning my eyes back  to the stage.

Douglas Wilson...everyone was looking forward on seeing and  meeting that old billionare but I hear rumors that he is scary and greedy too. Why are they even looking forward on meeting  a man like him? Is everything always have to do with money?

Then a woman climbs the stage...

Then my world stops as I nearly drop my glass. My eyes widen seeing the woman who walks on stage in her beautiful long dress.

That smile..

Those eyes...

This feeling...

"Laura?"

So,  what do you think? Do you like it? Dont forget to follow me, vote, and comment if you want to say something   :) tnx for reading! God bless