Chapter 22: The Family

Good day guys! How are you? I just want to remind you to please support my other story 'Teardrops of Memories' I am trying to gain some viewers and votes so please support my stories

By the way, here is chapter 22! It took me a while to post it because I was really busy with my Physics tests an d I think my brain is going to explode! Haha just want to share.  :) Goodbless and happy reading, loves!

◀▷◀▷◀▷◀▷◀▷◀▷◀▷◀▷◀▷

Days had passed since the wondeful date I had with Paul. And it feels like only happened yesterday, it is still fresh in my memery. But it really something worth remembering.

Now, I can die. I had the most wonderful night of my entire life. At least, something beautiful and magical happened to me.

Rob was waiting downstairs for me and greeted me with a smile "Good morning, Ms Laura"

I smiled back, "Good morning, Rob"

We made our way towards the car and Rob opened the car door for me as I got in. When the door closed and he went to his seat, he went around to the driver's seat and turned on the engine

As I was in the car, my thought is still focused on the kiss that night. It is was very magical. Butterflies in my stomach as it happened. It is like one of the movie scenes I watched but I my dream was to be kissed in front of the Iffel Tower. But that only happens in Fairy Tales, movies and dreams but there are no such thing in reality. No such thing happened in reality.

What is hard to accept it, there are no more chance for the both of us. Starting that night, there will be a huge wall separating us. I promised to myself...that will be the last one. No more. For him, for my family. I have to sacrifice and face on working on Douglas. It is okay if  I am the one going to suffer. Just not the people I love.

Yes, I love Paul Lautner...

Always have and always will. But...the way he called me an 'Ugly Bitch' I just cant let that pass by. He hates Laura, remember? It is all just a bet. None of those are serious

After the kiss last night, Ethan called me saying that he is waiting outside the restaurant and he had a fight with his date so he left her early and he picked me up near the beach.

You know, I really want to kill Ethan for ruining and stopping my moment. We are getting there and he dare ruin it! Urg! How much I wanted to theow him out of the car and leave him dead.

Once I arrived at the school, the security guard greeted me 'Good morning' which I gladly greeted back.

Today, I am going to start a new life. And forgot Laura.

When I entered my clasroom and put my things on the desk, I guess Ms. Layla is still not here. I sat down, rubbing my face by my hands and let out a deep, deep sigh

"You look trouble, Ms. Chantal" someone whispered in my ear, making me jump and suddenly, fall off from my chair.

Ouch. That hurts.

I opened my eyes and I saw the most beautiful brown eyes. Shiiiiitttt "P-Paul? What are you doing here?"

He lowered hinself and offered her hand to pick me up. But I refused and I raised myself from the floor and sat back down on the chair. I thought he said that after that date, he wony bother me again! And he is  not helping!

"What are you doing here, Paul? " I asked, my eyebrows frown and remove my fallen hair from my face and tucked them behind my ear.

Paul leaned his lower body on my desk and played with the things placed on it "Is it wrong visiting you?"