Chapter 34: Tears and Sorrow

Hey! I just want to warn you guys that this is chapter is going to be a little dramatic and short because of what happened to Laura and Paul.

I am really trying my best to make this story suited for your liking but I promise to make a beautiful ending to make all the fans of this story happy.

The next chapter will be good so please read and support my story.

COMMENT everyone if you hate Douglas or Paul.

Here is chapter 34! Enjoy!!!!

•••••••

Midnight when Douglas and I went back to the mansion. The whole night, I don't feel nothing but regret and hurt. The of words feels like stabbing through my heart.

He doesn't me.

That is what I am just thinking

A man like him, lovable and kind, deserves a woman that is free...free to love and free to choose who she likes.

I am still tied to Douglas and God only knows what will happen to me in the future.

Well I am just praying that if ever the chance, I will choose the right path.

There is no Knight in shining armor in real life. Honestly, I don't even believe in fairy tales. They only happens to Cinderella, Snow white and Aurora. They are just characters of a story...no reality

While this is my reality

No prince is going to save me.

None

I was in Douglas' car on the way back to the mansion, have a 5 meters distance from him because I don't want to be near him.

I don't want to be near a beast like him

"You can be angry with me as much as you want, Lauraine but you have no more choice but to be with me" Douglas spoke breaking the silence

I didn't respond, still to angry with him

"Here is what I am going to tell you...you are going to marry me once we arrive in Paris"

My eyes widen as my head quickly faced him, seeing his wicked face "You are crossing the line now, Douglas. I never agree for to be your wife in the first place!"

"I know...but is there anything you can do?" He asked. Such an evil old man he is! If I am just bad enough to kill him, I should have already

"What about I destroy your Dad's family now? You have new siblings, right? You want me to wreck their house away, burn them..."

"You are a coward, Douglas. Why don't you fight fair? Destroying innocent people. GO TO H°LL!" I shouted at him and slapped him the face. I don't care if he hurt me back. I just want to hurt him so bad.

Douglas punched me back and gripped my hair tight to make me face him "You are mine, Lauraine...and I won't let anyone have you"

I am not his

I am Paul's and no one else.

"Pack your things now. We will leave tomorrow noon." He said as his lips press in a thin line, removing his eyes from me to look outside the window.

I started to cry again.

There is no prince charming in my story...

But I do have an evil beast with me.

Let just hope that my story won't be like Belle.

•••••

Next chapter is going to be up in any minutes!

Find out on what is going to happen next!!!