Highway to hell

Nico
Last thing I remember is the confused look on Percy's face  after I confessed to him. Annabeth raised her hand for a high five and I obliged.
I walked back towards where will solace was standing, with his hands on his hips, and a smirk on his adorable freckled tanned face.
"Three days," he says, and I swear if he smiled any brighter his teeth would blind me. (The dam sun of apollo) "you promised di angelo. And your time starts...now"
The next thing I know, I am lying on one of the green beds in the infirmary, with several bandages across by biceps, covering the wolf bites I got a few weeks ago. Will comes in for the third time, and closes the curtain behind him to give me some privacy.
"This is just going to hurt a little bit, bear with me" he says, and thats when I notice the needle in his hand.
Injections! I remember the holy horror. I just got a shot a few minutes ago, and it was not something I wanted in me again.
"Why?" I ask Will with a frown on my face, slowly inching to the other side of the bed.
He sighed, and sat on the little table beside the bed, carefully setting the syringe aside "when was the last time you slept nico?"
"Um two days ago," I mutter.
He gives me a i-cant-take-you-seriosly-right-now look and brushes away a blonde lock of hair from his forehead,"alright and before that?"
"I was shadow traveling across Europe dr. Solace" I give him a glare that would make most people cower. Yet he looked straight into my eyes, (pun not intended) " so I apologize if I hadn't kept track of my sleep schedule, while I was busy trying to save the camp"
"Apology accepted" he mutters, bringing forward the syringe again  "just bear the pain for a few seconds nico. Your body is in  desperate need of rest. You won't regret it."
"Or else..."
" or else you are welcome to merge into the shadows, with your body deturating "
"Hmf" I say, nevertheless extending my arm forward.
I was right. The pain from a needle is way worse than any injury I had gotten.
But as the clear liquid seeped into my body, I could feel myself getting lighter until my eyes rolled over my head.
I hadn't warned will about the nightmares and now it was too late. The suffocating feeling from my time in the bronze jar returns so do the memories from tarturus. The dark, lifeless place I trudged for weeks along retake its place in my head as I hear the giant twins whispering from outside the jar.
My stygion iron sword lay beside being of no use

Sorry for the short chapters but I feel the story needs to progress a little slowly.