Chapter 33

P.O.V Y/N

   I was really surprised at Chanyeol, he wanted the recreation of each of his dreams! and not just any dreams, erotic and with me! I was afraid of having created a sexual monster, in fact I didn't even want to tell him that I once had a dream like that with him, if I told him he would want to recreate it.

   I was coming out of my dorm calmly when I saw a crowd outside, I thought an accident had happened but I was shocked when a girl shouted: "there she is!"

   I didn't understand anything until they all ran towards me and started shouting things at me in their language, I didn't understand them very well so I just tried to move quickly but I understood what they wanted when one of them said to me in English:

-You are an immoral! Chanyeol oppa is too young for you! - apparently all EXO fans already knew about my relationship with Chanyeol, but how? did he say anything? damn! I was angry and scared.

-I don't know what you're talking about, I think you're talking to the wrong person - I told them trying to sound calm since I was actually terrified.

-Don't play dumb! we know that you are the one who is disgracing oppa! - another yelled at me.

-Seriously i... - I couldn't continue speaking since one of them hit me in the face, after that I only felt a rain of blows on me, each blow was stronger than the previous one besides they all yelled at me, of course I didn't understand well what they were saying I assumed they were insults, I was in complete shock and I couldn't do anything just hug my body while I was on the ground and they kept hitting me, I thought they were planning to kill me until I faintly heard two men's voices shouting at them to leave me alone, they gradually got stronger until I felt them next to me and they took out the girls who were hitting me.

-Enough! leave her alone! - shouted one of them and for a moment I thought it was Donghae, I was about to pass out from the blows so that's why I thought that was totally absurd. Little by little I felt that the blows diminished and they lifted me by both arms and took me to some place that I didn't know where, inside I thought that I was only dreaming that someone could get me out of there and I ended up fainting from fear since I was sure that those same girls were taking me somewhere to actually kill me or something.

I woke up in a hospital room and was very sore, I was very surprised to see that he was in the chair next to the stretcher, maybe I didn't imagine it and he saved me but i didn't want to get my hopes up, which I was sure of was that Donghae was there by my side.

P.O.V DONGHAE

   I knew that she had said that we could just be friends but I wasn't going to settle for that, in fact I gathered up the courage and went to her dorm since I wanted to ask her out, of course if she questioned me I was going to tell her that friends can also go out to eat or go for a walk, my idea was to be with her and try to win her back but I was scared when I saw a lot of girls outside her dorm but I was more scared when I heard that they were insulting someone and they were hitting her, when I realized that it was (y/n) who they were hurting I felt that the world came over me, all this was that brat's fault! it was obvious that he wasn't careful and now she was paying the price. At that moment I didn't care about anything and I yelled at everyone to leave her alone, fortunately the janitor had also came out since outside the dorm they were creating a great fuss, between the two of us we took her out of there and took her inside, the good thing is they didn't recognize me so I called the police there, they arrived immediately and took them all out of there while I got her in my car and took her to the hospital, I wanted them to check her for internal injuries besides that she was very beaten and had fainted, my poor (y/n) was very bad and all because of that brat, although i didn't rule out that Valery-ssi was also at fault in this.