Chapter 25

P.O.V CHANYEOL

   We had already returned to Korea and I still had no answers from (y/n), why doesn't she answer me?! she knows I hate that she doesn't answer me! we were with Baekhyun in a SM rehearsal room thinking what to do to find out once and for all who was to blame for my princess's dismissal when the bacon told me he would go to the bathroom and he would come back right away, I told him not to take long and I saw how it came out 5 minutes later Valery-ssi entered the room very happy.

-Oppa! how good you are already back!

-What are you doing...?! um...hi Valery-ssi - damn! what is she doing here? I almost ruined everything since I have to be nice to her.

-I missed you so much oppa! - she said as she sat next to me and hugged me effusively, I just wanted to get her away from me but I had to hold on, Baekhyun where are you?!

-To me? and why?

-Aish oppa you know why - she said while giving me a flirtatious look, argh! why isn't (y/n) the one who does everything Valery does?!

-Ah... well, everything went well luckily, and how was everything here?

-Bored also SM is not the same when you are not around here oppa - I didn't know what to say, I really don't feel comfortable with all this, I wanted to leave all this theater and scream out if she was the one to blame for firing my princess or not, I looked at her to ask her face to face but she took my face and without further kissed me, I tried to get away from her but Valery didn't leave me since she took my face with more force and I could feel her inserting her tongue in my mouth more and more .

-Chan...Channie? - Baekhyun said as he looked at us with his mouth open.

-I...I'm sorry - I said to get up as quickly as possible and get out of there, when I left I ran to the bathroom, damn! this shouldn't have happened!

-Channie! what was that?! - Baek said to me as he entered the bathroom and looked at me with a mixture of amusement and amazement.

-It was her Baek! I did nothing!

-Are you sure? - the bacon kept laughing.

-Shut up! got damn! - I said while wiping my lips.

-Aish Channie I don't think it was so bad, you didn't look so...

-It took me by surprise! how long have you been there watching?!

-I don't know...I actually saw everything, I walked in just when she took your face and kissed you but I wanted to know what you were doing.

-And why didn't you interrupt before?!

-Oh I already told you, I wanted to see how long you lasted but you only lasted 15 seconds.

-Just 15?! and why did i feel it eternal?!

-Oh don't exaggerate!

-It's true! when...when I kissed (y/n) the minutes were microseconds, I didn't want it to end but this...argh! it was eternal! - Baekhyun kept laughing and I got more enraged.

-Well, see the good side, she is falling so soon you can get something out of her, maybe she will tell you.

-Baek I don't want her to think she has a chance with me, because she doesn't!

-Let's focus on the next step - Baek told me as I just put my mouth under the faucet while it ran.

P.O.V JESSICA

   Due to SMTOWN I couldn't talk to Donghae oppa, I was curious to know why oppa reacted so badly when I kissed him? In fact, I don't even know why I kissed him but I felt that need, besides that girl who saw us...is she dating oppa? she ran out when she saw us kissing and he came out after her, actually I saw them talking outside oppa's dorm. I must confess that if oppa is dating her I wouldn't like the idea, plus she looked so...normal! it was obvious that she's not an idol and she's also a foreigner, who has seen oppa in her?