Chapter 32

P.O.V DONGHAE

   Apparently Eunhyuk had kept his word and arranged a meeting between (y / n) and me, according to him he had a hard time convincing her but he did. I arrived with him at the agreed place, it took her ten minutes to arrive and I was really nervous and scared since I thought that she still didn't want to see me since she is very punctual but this time she was a little late.

-Hello! - Eunhyuk said happily when he saw her.

-Hi Hyuk Jae, hi - she greeted Eunhyuk with a small smile but she greeted me coldly in fact she didn't even look at me.

-What do you think if we walk and look for a quieter place? - Eunhyuk said and the three of us started walking, after a couple of minutes we decided to sit on a bench that was there, not many people passed by so we could talk quietly - eh well, I'll leave you, you have many things to solve, but please...don't fight! - Eunhyuk yelled at us and then left, he wasn't really going to leave at all, he would only stay close to help me hold her back if she decided to argue and not twist her arm.

-Can I...explain my point of view? - I said nervous.

-As you like.

- (y/n) please look at me - I told her since she was not looking at me, I was surprised that she did it immediately - I...I don't know what is happening, it's as if everything turned against me, when I wanted explaining things to you always go wrong and everything is misinterpreted.

-Maybe it should be so.

-No, it's not like that, it can't be like that since I love you, you know it and that little boy also knows it. That's why...why (y/n)?

-Why what?

-You know, his girlfriend? I remember you told me that he was just a kid and you wouldn't notice him.

-Donghae aren't we supposed to talk about you and me?

-Yes, but it is impossible not to talk about him since because of him we are like this. Look at me, I'm not well, I can't focus on what I'm doing, I haven't slept well or eaten well.

-You look thinner, you should eat and not drink so much, are you following Kyuhyun's example? - she laughed mockingly.

-No, also that was only once, (y/n) seriously, what do I have to do to make you believe me?

-What are you talking about? you don't need to do anything...

-Yes - I said taking her hand - please believe me when I tell you that between Jessica-ssi and I there is nothing, it is her who now is concerned for me - I told her again everything that had happened that day in the park.

-Although I don't like the phrase it seems to be true, things do happen for a reason.

-No, what are you saying? that fate wanted us to end? I don't think so, because if it were like that I wouldn't have found you in London.

-That was coincidence.

-It wasn't, because I traveled unexpectedly and afraid of not finding you in a giant city, but I found you - I said while smiling.

-But you didn't have to, I already told you...

-Sshh, seriously I...I want us to start everything from scratch, I want to win you back.

-Donghae...

-If the brat tried to win you while you were with me, I can do it too, don't you think? - I gave him a flirtatious smile.

-I can't believe you're behaving like him.

-I will play fair because i won you fairly.

-Tell me something, you two don't fix your problems yet?