Chapter 24

P.O.V DONGHAE

   I was desperate, I didn't know anything about her, she didn't even answer my calls or messages in Kakao. I decided to write her an email, since I had her personal email, I decided to write her my version of events since she left me no other option.

"Little thing

   Even if you insist that I not call you like that, I will continue to do so, because you are my little thing now and always. Please read this email because here I will explain how things really were, I wanted to do it personally but you don't answer my calls or my messages by kakao so you leave me no other option. That day Jessica-ssi only went to give Kyuhyunnie some video games, we were just talking when she asked me about my black eye, obviously I omitted that a little boy had hit me since it is embarrassing, the truth is that I know her since a long time ago, we were dating a long time ago but that ended and it was she herself who ended the relationship, we are just very good friends like everyone in SM, I don't even know why she behaved that way or why she was so interested in knowing about the reason for my happiness, which is obviously you, but I keep insisting that I don't even know why she kissed me at that moment, and I don't know how long you were there, but that kiss didn't last more than 20 seconds. I admit that you saw that I didn't do anything to prevent it but it was because I was also surprised with her attitude, she had never behaved like this since everything ended between us.

   Please I need us to talk, I miss you a lot, call me or at least talk to me through kakao, I need to know if you are okay, where are you, I have a terrible feeling that things are not right since...I know I should not bring it out in this conversation but since we are in China at SMTOWN I saw Chanyeol-ssi crying, the only reason why he would cry would be for you, please tell me that you are okay, I need us to talk and if you want to insult me ​​and yell at me I will listen to you for as long as it is necessary if that way you take off that weight and we can talk calmly later.

   I love you, you know it very well.

   Donghae "your little thing."

   I sent it while praying she not to trash it before reading it.

P.O.V Y/N

   My phone was silent all the time because the insistent sound that I had a message in kakao was unbearable, Donghae insisted with his messages but I didn't open them, I didn't want to hear from him but I never expected that he would be able to send me a mail! I doubted for a few seconds whether to read it or not but I hadn't even noticed when I already had the email open, I read it and he explained to me, according to him, how things had been, I sighed with pain since I told myself that everything was a sham while that my subconscious kept saying that maybe the poor man was right, I never let him explain anything to me and maybe all those messages in kakao were for that, at times like this I want to hit my subconscious, Donghae deceived me! understand that! I yell at my subconscious to stop bothering me and above all to stop passing images of Donghae in my mind.

   I didn't know whether to answer him or not, I didn't want to since I thought he didn't deserve an answer from me but I was so angry and hurt that again I didn't realize when I was writing an answer:

"Lee Donghae

   I only ask you to stop sending messages by kakao, although this is in silence is very annoying that it tells me that I have messages, I could deactivate the application but I have TRUE FRIENDS there and it would not be fair (that for a person who above is not worth the grief) lose contact with them.

   I'm fine although that shouldn't matter to you. "

   I sent it but seconds later I regretted having done it.