Chapter 7

P.O.V OMNISIENT

   Chanyeol came to the dorm with his typical smile on his lips, when the boys saw him enter the first to run towards him was Baekhyun:

-Channie, it's good that you're back! - Said his friend already calmer.

-What? Ah yes Baek, I'm fine, very fine - Chanyeol continued with that big smile that characterized him.

-God! Who understands you?! First you yell at me and now you smile like a fool?! - Sehun complained a little annoyed by Chanyeol's previous attitude.

-Sehunnie, I'm sorry, it was just a bad time but now - Chanyeol sighed before continuing - everything is better.

-Chen was right, previously you weren't Chanyeol but now you are, what happened to you Channie?! Where were you?! - Kai said as he shook him with his left hand since he had a sandwich in the right.

-What? What are you talking about Kai? I better go to my room, today has been a strange day but luckily it improved in the end - Chanyeol went to his room leaving all his companions thoughtful since he was really acting strange.

-What the hell is wrong with him? - D.O asked, opening his already big eyes.

-I don't know - said Suho who was also amazed by Chanyeol's attitude.

-I will talk to him - Baekhyun said and then he head to the room he shared with Chanyeol - Channie, are you feeling well?

-Yes Baek, why are you asking me? - Chanyeol was lying on his bed playing on his phone.

-It's just ... come on Channie, we all realized that you were upset this morning and now you don't erase that smile from your face.

-Ah I ... this ... - Chanyeol was nervous to hear his friend saying that but he tried to hide it, so before continuing the boy sat on his bed - do you know what bothers me Baek? That everyone annoys me with Valery, I know that she's a good girl and she's beautiful but I don't feel anything for her, in fact it's very annoying that they chase you and try to be by your side all the time.

-I know that Channie, but we all know that Valery-ssi has always been in love with you since she met you.

-But not me, she's not my type and we already have enough with the sasaengs outside so that we have another one inside SM - Chanyeol felt uncomfortable with the conversation again.

-Don't say that Channie! She's not a sasaeng - Baekhyun scolded him.

-Yes she is! she doesn't leave me alone, that is why I gave you the signal today in classes to distract her because she was very attached to me talking and that is...argghh! - Chanyeol growled.

-Sehun thinks you like her.

-What?! he went crazy or what?! I don't like Valery I like... - Chanyeol decided to keep quiet, even though Baekhyun was his best friend he didn't want to tell him about his feelings towards (y/n), at least not yet.

-Oh do you like another girl? Who? Do we know her? - Baekhyun asked interested.

-I didn't say that, I was going to say that I like other types of girls not like Valery.

-Ah - Baekhyun said but inside he knew Chanyeol very well and for the same reason he knew that Chanyeol liked noona (y/n), he just needed his friend to confirm it.

As it was late and everyone was sleeping, Chanyeol had a little trouble falling asleep since he couldn't forget that wonderful moment he had with (y/n) but when he did, he had a strange but exciting dream.

Chanyeol was lying down when he felt someone opened the door to his room, he looked towards the door and could see a female silhouette in the darkness, he immediately turned on the light of his lamp since he thought that some saesang or Valery had entered the dorm without doing noises, but when he saw who it was his heart began to pound. (y/n) was standing at the door while with her index finger made a sensual sign to him to say nothing, the boy couldn't stop looking at her, not only because she was there in his room at that time of the night, it was because she was wearing a tiny white babydoll with a little white robe of the same fabric.