You are my sunshine

So this is just the first chapter. It's written from wills point of view. Hope you like it. (BTW each of the chapter titles will be a solangelo ship song. I'll leave the link at the bottom.)

WILL
I couldn't believe Nico.
Sure the camp is saved, but he is in desperate need of medical attention.
First he shadow travels all the way from Athens, in just a week. Then he just pops up in the middle of the battlefield and summons skeletons. Right now, thank the gods, he is asleep in the infirmary.
"Hey will," Kayla nudges with her elbow, and I set aside the band aid cover I had been fidgeting with. Being a healer and seriously ADHD I get easily distracted, especially my hands. "chiron, arranged a meeting with all the camp counselors. You need to be there. Don't worry, I'll take care of di angelo,"
I turn beet red, as she gives me a smirk. Truth is I haven't been helping out much, being so concerned with nico and all.
"Um just call me if he wakes up. Nico can be... a little difficult." I learned this the hard way, since he nearly shadow travelled in his sleep last night.
Kayla nods, and I head over to the big house.
It wasn't so much as a meeting. The romans were there as well, about 10 of them including Reyna and frank Zhang. Then there were the counsellors, percy, clarrise, Malcolm, katie, Travis, Jason grace since he was officially living at camp half blood now, and a few others including me. The only person missing was nico.
"Whats wrong will?" Piper mclean, counsellor of the aphrodite cabin, asks, sliding me a juice box.
"Nothing, why?" I quickly reply, just realizing I had zoned out.
"You seem... distracted. Thats all,"
A knot forms in my stomach, slowly twisting. Being a daughter of aphrodite, she could sense anyone dealing with heart problems.
And since I wasn't exactly 'out' I had a reason to worry.
"Willian solace," chirons voice, distracts me from my thoughts, "the oracle?"
"What?" I ask
"Rachel says that her connection with Delphi is being tampered with. Any word from your father?"
"Um no" I reply, "he has been out of touch,"
Chiron hangs his head down and sighs, "that means things are still not in order. But camp will function as usual. Curfew after the bonfire. Everyone can return to their cabins now"
I walk out of the big house feeling glummer that ever. The camp seemed more crowded than ever, but it wont be after tommorow after the romans leave.
My half-brother Austin runs upto me from cabin 7, "hey will," he pants pointing towards the infirmary "Kayla told me to tell you...nico just woke up"
I run as fast as I can in my flip flops, the knot in my stomach tighter than ever.

Sorry if that was complete crap. This is my first fanfic. I'll update soon. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rQKMLmXc0xo