"To make you remeber, i dressed like my old times and came to you for a talk, but instead of acknowledging my presence you runs away from me thinking i am your illusion, truly i never wanted to hurt or cheat you but i used this card to make you remember me, i put camera on your room, office and your favourite places to check on you and make my apperance constantly infront of you"

"sometimes i appear with my usual appearance, but you never notice the difference, you never find out that i am real, past one week i didn't saw you, i start to go crazy, i know you were with him, i want to go and drag you out but i dont want to scrape you kong thats why i waited patiently for you to walk out yourself from arthit and today i got that chance, a chance to express my love and ask you time" Ren finished and stare kong who is stunned at his place.

Kong feel horrified by Ren, his head is spinning, his heart rate is also slowing down, he needs to go out, he needs fresh air or a strawbery smell mixed with arthit, so he walks to the door stumbled on his way, when he try to open the door its locked, he tried continously but its not opened.

"Kongpop, you can't leave without answering me" Ren spoked for kong to glare at him. "What answer?" kong asked with a murudeous glare. "will you give me a chance to prove my love?" Ren asked him.

"No! i won't " kong answered him, he turned to the door and tried to open it again. "Why? is it because of arthit? i told you, he doesn't deserve you!" Ren said with a sigh. "And you deserved me?? Dont you dare talk about him!! he is the one who deserves me better in this whole world" Kong snapped at him. "Really? will you say this after knowing who is he? He is also your bad memory!" Ren said with a bitter smile.

kong creased his forehead and waited for Ren to spoke, Ren walks to his drawer and took a paper with a photo, he hand it over kong who furrows on seeing arthit high school picture.

"Check the paper kong, the name we replaced it by you is him, Arthit, your boyfriend, that day you replaced him, its him we about to kidnap" Ren explained and saw a shocked kong. silence filled the room, kong broke it "so what?? i am glad that I replaced him, leave me alone!!" kong raised his voice at him.

Ren pulled his hair with a sigh "I can't kong, i can't". Kong eyes widen "why the hell you can't??" kong asked in anger. "Because i love you kong, just give me one chance, a day.. just spend 24 hours with me, allow me to show my love, Allow me to pamper you like arthit--..."

Ren was cut by kong. "Stop it Ren!! i hate you, do you hear me, i dont want to give you a chance, open the damn door before i kill you!" kong snapped at him.

"Kong dear, i really don't want to do this but you gave me no choice" Ren walks closer to kong who is ready to punch the latter but stopped when he see thing on Ren hand. "d-dad!! ... leave my dad alone you fucker!!" kong shouted and tried to grab the phone. "just one day kong, one day if you don't feel anything for me, you can walk from me i will also call my people away from your dad,  otherwise....." Ren told kong firmly. kong shivered by Ren words

"Where is he?? where the hell is he?" Arthit rubbed his face controlling his tears. "Arthit, control your emotions and think properly, did he mention any place which he likes most" Beam asked the frustrated arthit while Mia asked David to come home soon.

"Beam, i am scared... " Mia poured her emotions, its been more than half day since kong disappeared. After kong walked out from arthit house, arthit felt bad and called kong number which went non reachable. He called Beam then.

He told Beam what happened earlier and how kong reacted, the latter comforted arthit and told him that he will inform him once he get hold of kong but to his avail kong never reached him.

Arthit called kong mother and learned that kong didn't show up to home, he also learned from kong assistant that the latter is not in office. So here everyone gathered to find kong whereabout.

Forth called Beam and asked him to come to the latter office basement with arthit. Beam and Arthit entered the basement and got surprised by the office set up. Forth gestured them to sit and moved a laptop towards them "Ok, first dont freak out and get mad, importantly don't break my laptop my Beamy" Forth warned Beam.

"kongpop cellphone is bugged, his office also... i already send my people to kong home to check for cameras, the person who did is him" Forth said and shows Ren photo. "i don't know who is he Arthit? I found him by this videos" Forth informed and played some videos.

"crussss...... bang"

"what the fuck??" Beam shouted after pushing the laptop to the floor. Forth sighed and motioned Ming to get another one, after Beam told to track kong Forth used his resource to do it and got shocked by the result. Arthit eyes went red, he called Tay and asked the latter to put Aim on conference and confirmed the person name. "Its Ren... the one who kidnapped Kong, where is he now??" Arthit asked with a blank face with cold eyes.

############

thanks for the vote and comments..

stay safe everyone....