Feels Different

And as we enter the guest room, Tanya cough as the dust flew to our face. The room is really full of dust, it's Stacey's room before when her grandmom is still around, but then no one used it till Tanya came.

"Don't worry, I'll clean it for you!" I told her feeling so ashamed about the room, "No it's okay, I'll clean it" she replied as my face become red. I never felt like this before. It seems like different now Tanya is here.

"Okay, just tell me if you need something!" I said giving her a smiling face, she smiled back at me that made my heart beat faster as she nodd. 

"Oh have you eat breakfast?" I snapped out thinking that she's hungry from running away for those who chase her this morning, "Oh yes, yes!!" she pleased as I left the room.

It was a good conversation, feels like she's going to change our lives with a snap.

At the hallway of the kitchen, I smell pancakes and hot coffee, I think somebody's cooking there. And as I enter there, I saw a red head guy standing in front of the stove flipping the pancakes. It was Gerard, he's cooking breakfast. He never done that about a year ago. We always eat delivered pizza for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.

Gerard looked at me really weird. I mean what the heck is wrong? Why is he cooking?

"For breakfast? Don't you want to eat?" Gerard said and I think he's not mad or something now, it seems really different this day. I just nodd at him but I'm still fucking confused about what he's doing. It's really weird.

"Call everybody including Tanya, we're having a long conversation this morning!" Gerard ordered me and nodded until I realized that he's doing it because we have a visitor. Well as I go back at the guest room I saw Mikey came out from their parents room carrying his mom's clothes.

I look at him suspiciously and asked him seriously, "What are you doing with those?" I asked pointing the clothes he was carrying, "I'm about to give this to Tanya so she can change her clothes" he answered as he walked towards the guest room.

"Mikey!" I called his name as he turn around and faced me, his stare scares me, "After you give it to her, can you tell her we're having breakfast with her?" a voice came into my mouth as he only stared at me, "Sure!" and at last he didn't ignore me, he walked as I look at him.

I go back at the dine where Ray is setting the plate for the five of us.