Two Orphans and Two Sons

Ray is a tall guy. I think he's 1 1/2 inch taller than me. He and Mikey have the same height. Ray owns a huge fro. He is nice untill now but not as nice as before.

He loves to play guitar and he teaches me how to play some of it.

Ray and I were adopted when I was 4, Mr. and Mrs. Way adopted us coz Gerard and Mikey keeps playing with us at the playground somewhere in Baltimore, they adopted us and treated us like their own sons for 2 years. After Gerard's parents died on a car crash Stacey's Grandmom looked for us for 8 years.

We met Stacey 2 years after Gerard's parents die, her grand mom took her here, I still remember the first time we met, I'm playing her doll and saw her smiled at me then she asked me if I like the doll, and all I've done is nod. She's so cute and she's so nice.

Suddenly I walked towards Ray while touching the cold walls of the house. "Did Gerard hurt you?" Ray asked me, his eyebrows are touching each other, he asked me with concern.

Ray has been like that since I was 4, he became my big bro since then untill now, Ray and I once lived under the bridge with scavangers and filthy dogs, that's why I'm soo thankfull that Gerard's parents adopted us and ask us to live here.

"No, I'm fine!" I said to Ray as I smile to him, but then Ray tapped my shoulder and walked downstairs. He's still that guy who always protects me and always there for me but... I don't know, it seems so different now.

I followed Ray as he go downstairs and helped Mikey pick all things that Gerard broke.