Good Bye / Hello

Stacey decided to face the death she’s waiting for to come, the young us decided not to go at the concert to avoid the accident, and now we’re about to go back into the future before something else happen.

“Are you ready?” Tanya asked while holding Frank’s hand. Before we all go there’s only one thing I want to tell Stacey, “Wait!” I told Tanya to wait for me as Mikey and Ray went inside the car, “Okay, hurry back!!” Frank said, I ignored it as I run towards to Stacey. “Stacey, there’s only one thing I need to confess before I go.” I told her as I grab her hand to hold. I noticed her cheeks glow red as mine become warm. “I already know about it! You told that to me 4 times before” she smiled, I blushed. But does she feel the same to me?

I stood there waiting for her answer, “I think the answer is…” she paused as she placed her head over my shoulder. “it’s in my room, behind my closet, I wrote it in there!” she whispered it to me. she faced me and smiled, “Go and see it!” she exclaimed, I happily live and waved my arms to say good bye.

“Bye! Babye!” we all said to them, I need to stare to Stacey for the very lest time, I know I will never be able to see her again. I still waved my hand as she do the same, I kept doing that as her image slowly fade, I close my eyes as what Tanya told to us.

---

The moment I open my eyes, there are a lot of men in black waiting for us, pointing us their guns and riffles.

“What the fuck is this?” I blurted out! We all stayed in the car, “They’re the guys following me!” Tanya suddenly spoke, I look at her and saw her scared face. We all look at each other.

Suddenly a man walked beside the car and knocked, he looks familiar. I’m about to open the window but Tanya warned me not to, I look back at the man and he knocked once again. “Hello Mr. Way! It’s Mr. Anderson!” I can barely hear his words, but I can lip read.

I knew I know this man. Mr. Anderson is my dad’s partner in business, he’s some kind of president of some kind science company negotiating with my dad who is a CEO of weapon distributor in United States. The last time I saw him, he had an argue with my dad, I forgot what it’s all about. But the only thing I remember completely about him is he never went at my parents funeral, my uncle told me that he’s mad because my dad gave the company to his brother and not to him. I wonder why in the world is he following Tanya.

“Is he the one who want to kill you, after you make a time machine?” I asked Tanya, she was so afraid, I can see her trembling while she’s looking at Mr. Anderson. Why does this man want to kill Tanya?

I decided to open the window, “Nah….” Tanya didn’t continue, as the window opened slightly. “Hey put your guns down will ya!” he exclaimed at his men, as the men did. “I’m sorry for this violence and also for trespassing!” he turn to us. “What are you doing here?” I asked him, he laughed and looked down, “We only want your car Mr. Way!” he said while he tilt his head up to me, my knees started to shake, his eye, make me so scared, afraid, terrified. It seem like he’s going to kill each of us if we didn’t left this car.

“Michelle?” I heard Tanya spoke, I saw her looking in one direction, and there I saw her best friend, Michelle. “Why?” I look back to Tanya and saw she’s crying, I felt so sorry for her. She’s not a real friend. She’s a mother-fucking traitor.

I look back to Mr. Anderson, my knees started to stop shaking, “Leave!” I told to Mr. Anderson with my full courage. “Excuse me, Mr. WAY?” he blurted my name powerfully, my knees started to shake again, I ignored it, I need to be brave. “I said, LEAVE MY HOUSE…” I paused as I inhaled, “…NOW!!!” I yelled in front of his face.

He smiled as he walked away from the car. I closed the window, I look behind to see if Ray, Mikey and Frank are okay, they all seems fine, but they all look scared. “Mikey, do ya have a phone there?” I asked him as he started to reach his back pocket, I saw Tanya as she started to cut the wires on the car. I look back to Mikey, he’s already holding his phone. “Call 911!” I ordered him to call the police, they need to know what’s happening here. Mikey dialed his phone, when someone broke the mirror near Mikey, we’re all surprised to see that Mr. Anderson is there, “Don’t even try to call anybody!” He said furiously, he took Mikey’s phone and threw it on the ground, I saw how he crushed it by his feet, it’s all broken. “Hey! D’ya know how much that phone cost?”  Mikey yelled at him with his angry look.

“Shut up and get off that car!” he ordered us, I saw Mikey got scared. I stared at Mr. Anderson madly, but he give me his wicked smile. ‘Fuck you’ I thought, Frank, Mikey, Ray and Tanya still sitting there, waiting for what will I say.

“C’mon guys!” I said, still staring at the mad man’s eye. “So what’s with the car? I’m telling you Mr. Anderson, it’s completely broken!” I told him while I close the doors of the car, with my arrogant looks, my left eyebrow raised.

Why Mr. Anderson need a time machine? I keep wondering why does he need to kill Tanya after she made a time machine? Where is he going?

“It’s completely upgraded, Mr. Way! Your friend here made a time machine!” He exclaimed looking at Tanya with his pedo smile.

“So what?” I said.

“I will go back in past, where your dad will make me as the CEO of your company instead of your uncle!” He proudly said.

I knew this is going to be so wrong.