Questions

That girl with long hair.

That girl with those bright smiles.

That girl with a very beautiful and cheerful eyes.

That girl that we haven't seen for a year is standing at that hallway, staring at us. She seems so shocked and confused what the hell is happening to this house.

While those thoughts float into my mind I just saw Gerard -the future one, dropped to his knees while tears fall down to his face, I can't explain if he's happy to see her or he's mad that his plan is fucked up. I don't know what to do. I want to help him up but my body froze and I can barely move it, I looked every one all frozen at their position. Should I open my mouth now? I can't even move my lips. The last time I saw Stacey is she's lying in the coffin, with her eyes closed but without her smiling lips.

I look back in where Stacey is standing, and there I saw her smile once again, wait? What? A smile? Why in the world is she smiling for? She's fucking smiling like she's so happy to see us.

"I knew this time will come!" Stacey suddenly said, she interrupt all my thoughts about her smile, "Hi Stacey!" Tanya gladly said as she move closer to Stacey and grabbed her hand. "I know you!" Stacey said. Fuck this scene makes my head explode, how the hell did Stacey know Tanya? she's already dead when Tanya came into our house, I still remember that day we first met Tanya.

Stacey once interrupt me again from my day dreaming, "I saw you in my dreams!" Stacey proudly said, I saw Tanya very confused for what Stacey is saying.

I can't stand this mind blowing scene anymore, I need to move. I need Gerard tp help him get back up again and let Stacey sit on a fucking chair and let her answer the questions floating over my head. 

Once I've moved my body, I grabbed Gerard's arms and help him to stand, "Gerard! You need to stoop crying, you need to stand up and tell Stacey what to do!" I whispered to him and I know he have heard what I've said, "This is your chance to save her from that accident!" I added. he opened his eyes pretty wide and stood up. That's the spirit Gee! "S....." Gerard tried to speak, "St......" I know he really trying his best, "Stacey...." to call Stacey, "STACEY!" Gerard said from the top of his lungs but didn't shout. everyone looked at him including the little us. "We need to talk!" Gerard said as he stepped forward to Stacey and grabbed it's hand, Stacey smiled at him as he holds the trembling hand of Gerard. He looked at those hands on his trembling hand, I saw it stopped shaking. He led Stacey to the chair, as Stacey sat she hadn't let Gerard hand go, "You don't need to be afraid" Stacey sai to Gerard as he let go of his hand.

Tanya stood next to Stacey, "Gerard's plan is failed so we're going to do my own plan" Tanya said to all of us, I still didn't asked the questions floating in my head before, I want answers. "I want to ask Stacey some thing." I told Tanya while my voice are shaking, "I also have some questions to her!" Gerard said. "I also got questions to her" Tanya also said while holding Stacey's shoulder and looking at her, they both smiling to each other.

"I'll answer every questions you want to ask" Stacey said as she smiled to all of us.

Everyone went silent and all of my questions before just flew away. A minuite passed and no one asked Stacey anything, "I thought you guys want to ask me something" she said while laughing and giggling, she look at Tanya with her smile, "uhmmm.." Tanya respond, I think she also forgot what to ask.

"I... just... want to ask," she suddenly stopped, "How did I know you?" Stacey continued, "yeah, how did you know me?" Tanya answered. "I don't know, I just saw you in my dreams, always, you helped my friends when they're lonely." Stacey said while giggling, she's fucking cheerful as hell, "but I never know your name!" Stacey stopped giggling and smiled to Tanya, "I'm Tanya, I'm Frank's...." Tanya stopped as Stacey interrupt her, "Frank's girl friend!! I knew it! haha, I've been wondering who the hell are you in my drems coz you always kissed Frank in my dreams! hahaha so you're his girl friend huh." Stacey keeps giggling and laughing about what she says. I saw Tanya's face bloomed as she smiled a bit. I saw the little me blushed even if he doesn't know how that happen.

If Stacey knew that Tanya is my girl friend, is she..... "Are you seeing the future?" The little Mikey interrupt my thoughts, I bet the grown up Mikey is still can't believe about what's happening that's why he hadn't thought of it first. "I don't know Mike, I think I am!" Stacey said, wondering if that's real or what, "I've read a book before about the some person's dream, that it might be possible to see the future accidentally" Ray explained. "Maybe that's it, I don't know." Stacey said "I also had a dream that you guys are in a band! Is that true?" she asked, unfortunetly we didn't start a band, because we're all dying about your loss Stacey.

"No." Gerard answered, at last! for christ sake Gerard! You spoke. Stacey looked at him as she smile, Gerard didn't look at her, he keeps ignoring having eye contact to her, "Well, Gee, what's your question?" Stacey asked, Gerard suddenly look into her, "How did you know that we're coming" Gerard madlly asked, he's not mad but I know he's dying to know the answer. Stacey didn't answer she looked down looking at her hands. "Answer that Stacey!" Gerard said and he's getting mad again, I tried to stop him from shouting but he kept asking the same question to her. The little Gerard stood and he's about to give Gerard a punch, but they stopped when Stacey spoke.

"I know that I'll die soon"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*thanks for those who have waited to post this.

**I'm so sorry I haven't post a next chapter for a long time. I forgot the password of my Wattpad, and now I got it back so yeah!