The Plan

"We're still here!" Mikey shouted to Tanya that made her tremble, "Are you making joke on us?" Gerard madly asked Tanya, she run beside and hide holding my shirt tightly, I think it going to ripped off.

"Hey! Guys! Shhh... Look! Somebody's inside our house!" Ray interupted all of us as we all look inside the house, there's really somebody in there, and their not just one.

I came closer the house and peek at the window, as I saw Stacey at our kitchen, "FUCK!" I said coz I'm soo shocked about what I saw, I told them to hide, and they all did.

Gerard sneak closer to me. I feel the cold outside the house, I can't even move because of what I saw, I mean, I saw Stacey again! ALIVE! And walking like nothing happened until I felt Gerard poke me, I slowly turn to him and hold his shoulder, "What did you saw inside?" Gerard asked me, he's eye brows are meeting each other. I gulped and looked him seriously, "I..... I...... I fucking s- ssaw.... Ssss" I want to tell what I saw but my mouth can't "Stacey!!" Tanya happily said, while pointing Stacey inside, as Mikey, Ray and Gerard look inside, "We did it guys!!!" Tanya giggled while jumping and saying those words again and again.

I saw Gerard's mouth hang open as a tear fell down his face, he slowly smiled and look at me, I came closer to him and hug him, as I felt everybody came closer and they made a group hug, "You fucking made it Tanya! You fucking amazing fucking scientist!" Gerard whispered to all of us, my heart felt very alive, we're going to be happy again.

"No Gerard! We! We did it! Thanks to your help!" Tanya said while sobbing, she's crying because of happiness, "We need to talk to her before they got in concert!" I said pushing them away.

I felt Tanya grab my hand an pull me until I sat on the ground, "Wait guys!" Tanya said as all of them sat down the ground with me, "Don't you guys realized that there's 2 of us in this time?" she seriously look into our eyes while her left eye brow rised, she has a point.

"Guys if they saw us they'll be scared of us and ruin everything in future!" She explained and we all think what to do, until Gerard interupted us, "We must get rid of them while they're asleep!" he suggested, he's too desperate and he wanted to kill himself while he's asleep.

Mikey slap Gerard in his face and laugh, "Are you insane? If you get rid of ourselves we'll die in the present you idiot!" Mikey teased Gerard, he does have a point too.

"What if we abduct them and tell them the truth?" I suggest although they never listened to my suggestions but at least I tried.

Gerard looked at me knowing that they'll just ignore what I said, "That's great let's do it when they got asleep, okay?" Gerard said, I thought they'll never agreed on what I said but then, here it is.

"Sure"

"Let's do it"

"Rock and Roll"

"Fine!"

Everybody agreed, and we wait till the young us fell asleep.