Epilouge

Gerard’s POV

The small gig ended up with a real warm welcome of the people of New Jersey, though it’s just a small gig for us, we feel it’s our first concert.

“We did it Gerard!” Ray spoke as he tapped my shoulder, I smiled as I look around the people inside the bar, “Yeah dude! I didn’t know that it’s fun as fuck!” I told Ray playing my hair. “So, what now?” Frank spoke while walking towards to me holding Tanya’s hands.

What now? For me this is it. For me this is my new life now, our new passion. I saw the people happy to see us, happy that we’ve performed today at this bar, as I focused to every faces in this room, someone looks really familiar to me.

“Is that…?” I heard Tanya spoke, looking at the same person I was looking before. “No, way!” Mikey came closer.

The girl that we’re all staring at, she looks really familiar, the smile we will never forget, and her hair that flows like an angel’s hair. “I’m sure that’s her!” Frank demanded.

I came closer to see if it’s real her, Tanya and the others followed me. I carefully examined her face as she loked at me confusedly, it seems she doesn’t know who I am. But I’m sure it’s her.

“Is that you?” I asked, slowly, avoiding to scare her, but the only thing she did is to smile, the smile that I haven’t seen since the night we left the past.

“OMG!” Tanya reacted, the girl gave her confused looks to Tanya, “Do I know you?” she asked.

“Stacey?” the only word came out from my mouth since I heard her voice.

--------------------------------------------------

you guys want a sequel?

comment below if you guys want, I will make the next sequel!

hope you enjoyed, I'm suck writting the best ending of a story so, sorry. :)