The Scientist

• Dedicated to Tanya Rochester

So as me and Ray helped Mikey clean all the mess, we heard the front door opened like somebody just entered and it closed like just "BANG!" and we all look at the front door.

"Please! Oh Please! Let me hide here!" a strange looking girl wearing a white laboratory robe, her hair looks horrible and her lips are shivering as a tear fall from her right eye, she's kinda blonde and long wavy hair, she's actually skinny and pretty. Leaning in the front door, shaking her head, I look at her strangely.

"This isn't the right place to hide! So get out" Gerard shouted in front of her while he's trying to open the door with the door knob.

"Oh please! I beg you! They'll kill me if they see me!! Please?" she begged to Gerard as she hugged his leg.

Gerard kicked her that maked her lean back the door, "Gee!" I shouted out just don't know why, but you know, that's a girl.

I came closer the girl and pushed Gerard away, I sat in front of her looking in her eyes, "Who tries to kill you and why would they do that?" I asked her curiously and wondering if she's going to reply.

She sobbed and started wiping her tears, "I'm a student scientist who invented a weird thing, they want to kill me so that I cannot make another weird thing again!" she explained as she sobs again and again. "Please! Hid me here! I will do anything for exchange!" she pleased again holding my both shoulder and shaking me again and again as she sobs and cry again and again.

"Well what kind of weird thing is that, and what it was for that they're about to kill it's creator?" Mikey suddenly asked while touching his glasses with his index finger.

I heard the girl deeped her breath and started talking, "It was what they call a TIME MACHINE, which... you know can go to future or maybe to past...." she stopped as she sobs and now she's slowly calming down.