MICHELLE

Michelle owns a light brown short hair, I'm taller than her although I'm the shortest in the group, she owns brown eyes which suits her tan skin. And looks like she likes Gerard, she looks Gerard like she wanted to fuck him, but she seems nice.

Gerard waved his hands to Michelle, that made her more blushed, "What happen to you? Who are they? Where have you been?" Michelle asked Tanya a lot question, she seems so worried for her best friend who gone for 3 months.

"I'm Mikey Way, Gerard's brother!" 

"Mines Ray"

"And I'm Frank, Tanya's boy friend, she's living with us for 3 months!" I said as she put a glaze on her face and looked Tanya, "You already had a boy friend? And already living with them?" she asked Tanya, she's soo shocked, I don't think she's not happy for her best friend who already have a boy friend.

"yeah, it's a long story but I need your help!" Tanya begged at her while her arms are wrapped around Michelle's right arm, "Can you get us a 4 gallons of Nitrogen inside the lab?" she requested, her eyes are shivering, looks like a blast of tears may come out.

"Can you help us?" Gerard asked as Michelle nod her head and got inside the lab and wait for her to come back.

I look at Gerard sitting on the side of the door, I saw him smiling, looking at nowhere while playing his red hair, "Hey Gee! Looks like Michelle likes you!" I teased him as he look into my eyes and laugh.

Suddenly the door opened and Michelle came out holding 4 gallons of Nitrogen, "What's so funny?" she asked us as we all stopped laughing, "Oh no don't mind us! We're fine!" Gerard said choking from lauging, almost coughing then.

Gerard stood up and get the Nitrogens off to Michelle's hand, he grabed it as he touch Michelle's hand, she got blushed, "Oh! Sorry did I hurt you?" Gerard asked, "Yeah, what are you doing with those?" she asked Gerard pointing the Nitros as we the guys got one gallon of Nitro at our hands, "Just experiment!" Mikey said, she just ignore Mikey that made him frowned his face, "Tanya, come back to us, everyone's looking for you!" I heard Michelle run towards Tanya and hugged her thightly, "Your mom and dad is soo worried about you!" She explained, Tanya ignore and push her away, "I don't trust everybody around me before! Even my family" Tanya explained as a tear roll down her face. I hate when I see her cry, it makes me cry too.

"I only trust now is Frank, you, Gerard, Ray and Mikey!" she's soo sweet, those words made me smile.

"I'm going now! Please! Don't tell to anyone you saw me! Please!" Tanya begged and rub her palms to each other, "Okay then, take care of her Frank!" Michelle said to me, "I will!" I salute as we walked at the back door of the school where we parked the other car of Gerard.

I saw Michelle waving her hands to us, but when the car turn around. I saw her reflection on the side mirror, her face turn frowned, she looks like mad, maybe she's mad because I took Tanya away from her, but then I didn't bother to tell Tanya what I saw.