Joking, Cuddling, Fucking?

~Frank's Pov~

As we got home, Gerard excitedly get the 4 Nitro off our hands and go in front of Tanya and me, "What are we doing next?" Gerard asked showing his grins to me and Tanya, he's jumping like a 5 years old kid begging Tanya for a food.

Tanya smiled at Gerard and laugh "OK OK! The next procedure is we must put the 2 gallons of Nitro inside that blue cartige" she pointed the blue large cartige inside the car, where a 2 metal wires are connected to it to the engine of the car, she's laughing as she saw Gerard pouring the Nitros inside the cartige.

I snapped out as Gerard pouring the 2nd gallon of Nitro, thinking if why do we need 4 gallons if we only need 2 of them, "Hey!" I said to Tanya while wraping my arms around her, she smiled at me and hugs me tight as she look at me in the eye, "Yes?" her voice are calmly spoke, "What are the other gallons for?" I asked as we sway each other, and smiling to each other.

I saw Mikey look at us, he smiled at me and give me his crazy middle finger, I look back to Tanya and saw her staring at me, "We need it so we can go back in the present time!" she explained to me like she's my teacher, I like asking things to her, she's soo smart while I'm a dumb ass.

I felt she kissed my lips and smile at me, soon Gerard came in front of us, showing his pedo smile again, "Stop fucking each other, we need to go! Don't you want to see Stacy again?" Gerard said to me, I hold Tanya's hand and look her in the eye, "What's next?" I said to her playing her hair, "I think it's better if we do it at the backyard." she said at me smiling and looks like playing joke with me.

"Hey! Hey! No fucking at my backyard!" Gerard shouted at us as Tanya and my eyes got wider, those words made our mouths open and hanging, What The Fuck is he talking about?

"What are you talking about, what I mean is what to do next to the car?" I explained shouting at him at the top of my lungs, I heard Ray and Mikey chuckled about what I said, they really think I'll do that to her, I love her, I want her to be ready for that thing, she's still young as I do, she's not ready for it.

They all laugh and Tanya got blushed and hide her face behind me, "Okay, Okay, we need to stop this joking, cuddling and fucking thing we need it now." Gerard said while choking and laughing to us.

"Okay but first put that car backyard!" Tanya requested still hiding beside me.

We all helped to put the car in the backyard. And ready to travel time now and bring back Stacey to us.