School

~Frank's Pov~

I know it's hard for Tanya to go back at their school, she's being haunted by those guys who want her dead, well I'm not letting them hurt Tanya, I love her so much, I'll live and die for her.

"You ready?" I asked her while helping her put her clothes on, she faced me and smile as she nod her head, she hugged me and deepen her head on my chest, I know how afraid she was, but I'll do anything to cheer her up.

"Don't worry! I'm here for you! I'll never let them take you alive" I really wanted to cheer her up, she hugs me more thightly as I kissed her head to make her feel better.

---

It's almost 6 pm when we got there, at her school. I've never been on school since 3 years, I learn from Way's books at their own library, her school is huge but the one Gerard had been is more larger than this.

I'm holding Tanya's hand,which is shaking, I look at her as she look around, I think she's finding somebody.

"Don't be scared, we're here for you" Gerard said at her that made me feel jealous. She nodded and smile at him. "Yeah! He's right!" I said cheering her up, but I could see on her face that she's still worried.

"Here we are now!" she said while standing in a front of a twin white door and on the top of it written is 'Science Laboratory', I look at the round glass window on the door, the lab is white, so many lab chemicals and lab equipments, it's big indeed.

"There's somebody inside!" Ray said while pointing the person inside, Tanya quickly lean on the wall and looked all of us, "She cannot be trusted!" she whispered at us which made us all hide.

"Well who should be trusted then?" Gerard asked wiping his sweat from being nervous.

"I need to find Michelle, my best friend, she's the only one we can trust!" a tear fall from her face which made me feel sad, I hugged her and she hugs me back thightly, I think she just squeezed me that time, she's shaking. I can feel it.

"Where can we find Michelle?" Mikey asked as Tanya pushed me and faced Mikey, "She's around here somewhere" Tanya looked around as I hold her hands, her hands are still as cold as ice.

"HEY! What are you doing there?" a girl shouted at us, Ray, Mikey and Gerard run away the corridor, Tanya look at the girl and left my hand hanging, she run to that girl and cry at her.

"MICHELLE! Oh my god! Thanks your here!"

Gerard, Mikey and Ray stopped and look at the girl which Tanya just called 'Michelle'.

Tanya hold Michelle's hand and walked towards us as we walked towards the both of them.

Michelle's face look all of us confused. She look at us like we kidnapped Tanya and hid her at our house, "This is Michelle my best friend, she's the only one we can trust!" Tanya explained as Michelle looked at her and faced us, Gerard whiped his hair and smiled at Michelle.

"Hi! I'm Gerard!" Michelle blushed and giggled.