Travel Time

When the Car or the Time Machine is at the backyard and ready to start the engine, we packed our things and got inside it, we all fit at the car, and a space for Stacey was there beside Gerard who's seating on the drivers seat. I know Gerard, Tanya and everyone including me are exited for this thing, not because we will travel time but we'll see Stacey again and live happily.

"Start the car now Gerard, I'll tell you what else to do." Tanya said to Gerard while holding his shoulder, Gerard nod looking on the rear view mirror, he's smiling I knew it, the joy we have before will come back again.

"Now...." Tanya paused looking into all of us, the engine already started as Tanya made a glaze to all of us, "Be ready, maybe you'll gonna puke after this, put your seat belts on and close your eyes! don't ever look at the colors around us" she said holding my hand thightly as we all got ready, do everything what Tanya said, I became nervous.

"Gerard just step on the breaks and never let it out until I shout 'NOW' okay, and you should close your eyes too" Tanya explain to Gerard.

Tanya nodded to us as we all did what she said. We close our eyes and stayed calmed but I'm not actually calmed, I'm fucking nervous about this thing.

"Gerard now press the blue button. And close your eyes" I heard Tanya shout as I feel the wheel at the back screetching and I feel we're driving fast although we don't. I hear Tanya whispering to herself. I think she's counting but I didn't mind that.

I can't take my eyes off any longer and as I open my eyes I saw alot of colors around us, stripes and rectangular, I feel like I'm goin to throw up so I just closed my eyes and hold Tanya's hand thighter.

"...98... 99..." I heard Tanya shouted "... 100... NOW GERARD! NOOWW!!" she screamed that I felt the car stopped as I almost fell off my seat, I slowly opened my eyes and I still feel the colors around my head and it still I wanna throw up.

"Can we go now outside?" I asked Tanya coz I really want to throw up now, "OK!" we all go out and I think we all threw up including Gerard.

After we all threw up, I saw the surroundings and it's still the same, nothing's change, the house is still there, I guess nothing changed.