That was Namjoon's voice, Jungkook was quick to move up again and ask everyone to get back into their cars and leave after he explained that they should drive slowly because of the spreading oil on the road.

Jimin and the other two men were busy checking the car for oil leaks or sparks, a thing that could cause a disaster.

"Clear," Hoseok announced.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Jungkook's loud angry voice made you jump and take two steps back, that same moment you knew you weren't frozen. The man was angry but something doesn't feel right.  "THE FUCKING PEOPLE COULD HAVE DIED, Do you understand?" His piercing eyes burned yours as anger rose in him like a tide.

Excuse you? "Don't yell at m-me," though you wanted to sound unbothered, your voice came out weak. What the hell? You wanted to tell him more, you wanted to explain your point of view but only those words came out. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU EXPLAIN THAT TO US?" The man was breathless with anger, his face closer to you, scaring you for a moment as you kept taking steps backward. If you weren't a woman you'd be on the floor with a broken nose, but you weren't worried a bit at that. He wasn't a man that would hurt a woman. is he now? "What the hell is wrong with you?" he added as he tried to control his anger.

'What the hell is wrong with you?'

Those words

You've heard them many times, from so many people. Those people never understood the power of words, with words a war can be wrought or a peace brokered. With words, a heart can be healed or torn beyond repair. You thought about it for years ..... all your pain, all your memories and everything that it's you now came from....... words.

I wish they all just SHUT UP.

'what the hell is wrong with you? Who the fuck are you? why did you say this? why did you say that? '

It's all similar. It's all words that hide the same meaning........ 

You always feel like they're saying 'What you think it's a blessing, it's not.' 

What's funny is everyone wants and wishes their children to be smart and intelligent but they hate it when someone else is, or maybe they just have a limit to the word. 

They don't want too smart, but just smart. 

They didn't wish for highly intelligent, but just intelligent. 

'Maybe that's why your parents left you?'  Your subconscious told you but you slapped her right away. 'you don't know that yet,.' You answered her. 

You don't know that yet, you always tell yourself this and that's the reason you were doing this right now, that's why you choose to live this life. To know

That's the reason you never left anyone lecture you anymore, not even your subconscious. No one is allowed to shout, despise nor blame you.

But, the way Jungkook said them felt a little different that made you think about it for a second, But that doesn't mean it's the same. They all shout.  "D-don't....... just don't y-yell at me," You clench your jaw getting angry as well but not at him, angry at something you can't expose yet, your teeth trembled and you looked away from him not believe this still affects you, you thought you were over it but here you were..... 

"Don't yell at you? THAT'S WHAT MATTERS TO YOU NOW?" he shouted again as if his anger was renewed, rage flowed through him like lava. The man didn't understand your calm state even though you were sure something will happen, it's true, you told them but you gave up and let it go the second they said they don't believe you. Wasn't it more acceptable if you explained more? Told them about the low truck and the man you talked with? If he didn't suggest coming with you, the man would be dead. "W-what ......... h-" Jungkook didn't know what to say anymore.