Pretty Baby Girl With Ugly Secrets

Начните с самого начала

'Why would you even think that you freaking nut case?!' Angel groaned. 'Easy child, why are you getting all defensive, did I hit a nerve?' Iyoma smiled.

'Yeah a nerve in your brain. How do you even come up with these ridiculous theories?' Angel rolled his eyes. Only Iyoma would think up something so ridiculous.

'Well.....' Iyoma started when Angel cut her off with a sigh. 'I'm aware of what she told Ehi. Elizabeth doesn't hide anything from me but it's not what you're thinking. Elizabeth is my god mother, she practically raised me before my parents and I moved out of the country' Angel said.

'Ohhh...so why did she tell Ehi that and how come you're not mad at her?' Iyoma asked.

'Elizabeth.....always wants the best for me but trust me she wasn't looking out for me when she told Ehi that'

Iyoma's brows knitted in confusion. 'I don't understand'

'Elizabeth isn't just my godmother, she was going to be my mother in law.....anyway that's not the point. It's complicated......um, she's just looking out for Ehi' Angel cleared his throat.

Iyoma's face softened and she reached for his hand. 'Your ex, you're not over her....are you?'

'That's not it.....' Angel squeezed her hand.

'Tell me.....please'

Angel smiled 'I don't think we have the time for that, we've almost reached your destination ma'am'

'So let's talk about it during lunch, we still haven't discussed the investment and other things about work'

'Yeah we can talk about it some other day, when you're done with your baby girl treatment. You should take that cheque to the bank, we'll meet up for lunch after that and maybe we'll see a movie. As for your investment, we'll talk about it after you officially accept my job offer' Angel smirked.

Iyoma giggled 'you sly fox'

Angel winked at her. 'Can't be too sure with these Lagos babes, especially you Iyoma'

'Whatever, just drop me off at where I'm going to spoil myself with your money' She rolled her eyes. She already made a mental checklist of what she was going to do.

First she was going to head to Oriki to get facials, a body massage and waxing. After Oriki, she was going to head over to the Nail boutique to get the luxury mani and pedi combo and also try the ombre nails she'd seen on the gram.

After getting her nails done, she would head to Mods salon to treat and style her natural hair and then she'd order a couple of wigs from her luxury hair vendor online. Maybe four or five, just how much was in this card anyway?

Afterwards she would go shopping!!!!!! Work clothes, bags, shoes, accessories, more clothes, something for Ehi. She mentally added going to kuddy cosmetics to buy some makeup and other body care. What else was she leaving out?

Oh right she had to look up where she could get customized fragrances and luxury perfumes, can't leave that out.

'Hey' she turned to Angel again. 'Yeah, what?'

'I need your car, I can't be moving around in ubers with all those bags' Iyoma sighed.

'Bags?' Angel asked. 'I'm going shopping na, besides it'd be easier for me to move around if I'm driving myself' Iyoma rolled her eyes.

Angel gave her the look and she started to giggle 'Please na, baby girl treatment remember' she pouted.

'This thing that you always do with your lips is getting old and it's not working anymore' Angel shook his head.

'But you're only going to one place, I'm going to several places. I'll pick you up when you're done, I promise and I'll be a good girl with the car. Please, please, please, pretty please, please...'

'Fine. I'll get an Uber when we get to the oriental hotel and I'll meet you at Circa when you're done with your baby girl treatment'

'You're such an angel' Angel rolled his eyes as Iyoma blew him a kiss.

Baby girl one on one tip, always pout and batt those lashes, does the job every time.

Damn she'd forgotten to add going to the beauty atelier to her mental to do list. Her eyebrows and eyelashes also needed some love.

'Do you feel better now Iyoma?' Angel asked suddenly.

'Um...what?' she frowned.

'Never mind, just take care of yourself' Angel muttered.

'Mhmm, I will don't worry about that. Just worry about the debit alerts you'll be getting'

Angel laughed 'I knew what I was getting into when I gave you they card, never mind'

Iyoma grinned. The joys of being a baby girl. 'You know you'll make a good sugar daddy when you're older'

'I'll drop you here if you make another sugar daddy or sugar mummy statement again' Angel threatened playfully.

'Okay okay, I was just saying' Iyoma laughed and looked the other way.

Her phone beeped, she checked the notification it was a message from Ehi.

Won't be joining you two at the mall, have fun

'That Ehi?' Angel asked curiously. Iyoma shook her head 'No, just customer care' No point ruining his current mood, right?

'Have you texted her already?' Angel asked. Iyoma mentally rolled her eyes 'She's fine bruh, you'll get wrinkles because of Ehi. Stop worrying' Iyoma said.

Angel sighed, Okay. Ehi was probably fine and even if she wasn't, she wouldn't need his help, she could handle her problems herself.

Okay.